Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

LoL Playerbase getting more toxic by the day.

Creator: Killercomic August 25, 2013 8:35am
1 2
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 10:36am | Report
Bludes wrote:

5Premates are the best way to enjoy the game. Otherwise try to mute those flamer/ragers.

Think about this here:

dat song.
"What time is it? IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!"

Special thanks to Vapora Dark!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 10:42am | Report
Who cares? Play the game to your best ability, with your friends, whatever. It's just a game, stop giving a ****.

Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 3:46pm | Report
I may be old but back in my day we were taught to stand up to people and not ignore them. I guess that doesn't really work over the internet but I try sometimes.

Most people ignore but I never do. It never sates my desire to project moral thinking.
I guess the best you can do is just try not to be like the people that get you down.
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
canman87
<Member>
canman87's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 11:50pm | Report
I was literally just going to post a thread about this when I saw yours. Just got out of a game where there was incessant rage starting from about 3 min into the game from my lane partner. Eventually he left the lane because he was so furious.

I don't understand; it's a game. Get over it. Rather than flaming me and telling me I'm so bad, why not give some advice? Being a ***** and just abandoning me (or whoever you are laning with) does not accomplish anything.

I've seen raging plenty in my life, but this was beyond ludicrous. It's also not the first time I've run across someone this bad. It makes me not want to play this game anymore.

I think I'm just going to mute every single player the moment anything negative comes across chat. I'm like the OP; when I play this game I'm playing it for fun. I'm not trying to go pro and agonizing about not being able to win any given game. I hate to lose, yeah, but I'm not going to lay into someone all game over a minor mistake.
Atropa
<Member>
Atropa's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 1:11pm | Report
Really this has been my experience with playing solo since I started the game last year. I actually did leave for about six months I only recently came back. I rarely even play Summoners Rift though because of the level of horror that often entails. Instead I usually run ARAM or Dominion as those maps seem to hold less ragers. Or maybe I've just been lucky.

I have been practicing my muting and ignoring though. I like playing SR I just don't like the players.
Brave Sparrow
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide