Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

N00biest f33d team evar? LoL

Creator: The4thHorseman March 14, 2011 10:12pm
The4thHorseman
<Member>
The4thHorseman's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2011 10:12pm | Report
Alright, check this out. I'm going 1v5, with Ryze. I'm level 6, they're all 1~3. They've chosen Annie, Maokai, Sivir, Master Yi, and Veigar. The game starts, I go Archangel Staff (I believe in building mana early and that extra AP really helps at start) and get Overload, going mid. I'm up against Mao and Yi. For some reason, Mao has Arcane, and tries to rush me with it. I dodge, punish with AA and Overload, taking away a good 120 hp. Then Yi tries to Wuju me, rushing with Mao, and ends up RIGHT NEXT to the tower. I punish AGAIN, killing him, and I get Prison. Then MAO comes in and tries to finish me off (I'm at 40%) with an Arcane and AA. He comes right into edge of tower range, and I trap him. He gets ganked by my Overload. I'm now level 3 (got Flux). And the other 3 are STILL 1. I go back, grab a Doran's, and come back. Guess what? Annie and Veig try to gank me me. Let's not forget that they only have Sapphire atm. Them, being the idiots that they are, STAND NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! Flux for 200~ dmg each, Overload, and Rune, leading up to another Overload. (I ganked Veig first, I hate Event Horizon) I'm at 40%~, and Annie doesn't have the presence of mind to run away at only 50%~. I nuke her, go back, and get a Mejai's (I'm at 6). I come back, and, surprise surprise, Sivir, Mao, and Yi are waiting for me. They are STANDING NEXT TO EACH OTHER AGAIN!!! Over, Desperate, Flux, Over, Rune, Over. They're all dead, with me at 7 and 20%~
The ENTIRE GAME goes on like this, and eventually, I'm wiping the entire team with 60%~ to spare. The final game score looked something like this: 108-0, 24:48. Here was my ending item build: (This should really tell you something about the enemy's skill level) Warmog's, Frozen, Manamune (I sold my Arch), Trinity, Lichbane, and (yes, they really WERE this bad) Infinity. Does that look like a Glass Cannon build to you? No, it shouldn't. I LITERALLY had to think up the worst possible build for Ryze to even it out for them. I also defended the ENTIRE second half of the game. Eventually, when I saw Veig getting a Manamune, I realized they were hopeless. Mid rush, took about 4 minutes to wipe the floor with them.
I'm not even a good player. I started playing a month ago. Haha. (I'll see if I can find the replay to post on YouTube, I'll link it if I can find it...)
Karma. Leblanc. Twisted Fate. Kennen. Cassiopeia. One might say that I'm a sucker for difficult champs. One would be very correct in saying so.
Bross
<Member>
Bross's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2011 10:22pm | Report
You get one level per kill? Doesn't happen to me.
I'll be waiting for the 'replay' =)

"I am a bird, rawr."
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 4:32pm | Report
I don't believe you, to be frank. But we'll see. Upload pl0x :D

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 6:02pm | Report
Hmm 1st post... I'm a little skeptical here...
The4thHorseman
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 3:36pm | Report
Karma. Leblanc. Twisted Fate. Kennen. Cassiopeia. One might say that I'm a sucker for difficult champs. One would be very correct in saying so.
KillerFiaryman
<Member>
KillerFiaryman's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 3:41pm | Report
why would you post that link DX
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 3:52pm | Report
7/10
The4thHorseman
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 12:31pm | Report

why would you post that link DX

I troll u XD

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide