Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

New Patch and Connection problems?

Creator: AFKwithyoursister
May 2, 2012 2:37pm
11 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » General Discussion » New Patch and Connection problems?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by AFKwithyoursister » May 2, 2012 2:37pm | Report
I've been talking to a few friends and they've told me that they've been crashing, getting huge ping spikes, and that the mac client is broken. I've only crashed once and haven't really had any issues with my ping, but I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing something like this.

Fearless bush diving

AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar

AFKwithyoursister
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (17)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Darcurse » May 3, 2012 8:54am | Report
Possible, again it's Rot we're talking about, atm EUW for example is on a "Loss Prevented" streak yet again.
Darcurse's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Darcurse
<Member>
Rep: Notable (38)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Turbo Punz » May 3, 2012 9:13am | Report
Lately, Riot has been kinda "iffy" about the client and the patches. Like about a week ago, I had to hotfix the moment I got out of a game. That took like 5 min, +plus 5 min login q. Then when I finally got in game, the game crashed and there was another hotfix. This time I have a 15 min login q. ATM I was playing premade 5 and it also happened to my friends.
Riot been kinda made it up with the IP boost, but i honestly think they should apoligize or something like that.

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (12)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by AFKwithyoursister » May 3, 2012 1:38pm | Report
I agree, they should at least post a notice saying that there's server problems and they are sorry and will make it up. This way people are prepared and aren't left dc'd and ragin'.

Fearless bush diving

AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar

AFKwithyoursister
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (17)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xaioli » May 4, 2012 1:30pm | Report
I can't speak about EU but on NA, the servers have been fine. I haven't dc'ed at all while people are saying "waah" I'm dc'ing all the time. Someone brought up the suggestion that Riot enhanced the system where it'd notice when your internet has stopped or spiked so it can disconnect you faster and get your character out of danger so there's no longer the "Why is he standing there for 30seconds?" "Why did he just die?" "Oh, he disconnected." Basically everytime you see someone DC and reconnect in a split second, it's because their own internet had a slight hiccup.

"Love is a luxury that I can't afford."
Xaioli's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (262)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by JEFFY40HANDS » May 4, 2012 3:05pm | Report
What Xaioli said. But that's NA severs where Riot acknowledges our existence.
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Rep: Esteemed (412)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Darcurse » May 4, 2012 3:11pm | Report
Sad and true...

But Op and Turbo Punz seem to be NA as well.
Maybe their ancestors are from EU that's why they get probs over there.
Darcurse's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Darcurse
<Member>
Rep: Notable (38)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by JEFFY40HANDS » May 4, 2012 3:15pm | Report
Or they're running on poor connections/something is interfering with their connections, so rather than possibly blame themselves they immediately blame Riot? :P
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Rep: Esteemed (412)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » May 4, 2012 9:43pm | Report
i cant even patch so yea...
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Babit » May 5, 2012 6:59am | Report
Have no problems on my pc.

I want my mac version back though *******it.

ILoL I NEED YOU.

Babit's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Babit
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (12)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!