Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1572 of 1800
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2015 6:00pm | Report
Ekki wrote:
These kind of places always make me anxious. How do they enforce the 1-2 hour limit in a game like LoL? Is there any 10-minute extension you can make if a game is taking long to wrap up? What would happen when all PCs are full?

I'm not really sure of what their policies are, I've never actually been there myself before. I just heard about the place from a friend and I know that pro teams play there from time to time and COGnitive practices there. The pro teams that mainly play there are Cloud 9, Tempo Storm and COGnitive. I do get anxious around people I don't know, but I have a great time getting comfortable as long as I know I can talk to someone with the same interests as me. That, and I just really like PC Hubs because that's how I got into PC gaming when I was 13 when a small PC Hub opened up down town in my small town.

As for PC's filling up, I'm sure that members have first dibs at PC's if they're full and I know there's membership only PC's as well.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 1:20am | Report
Mid lane Lucian.... with a name like "C9 Blue Build"..... yay promos
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 2:59am | Report
Kazega wrote:
Mid lane Lucian.... with a name like "C9 Blue Build"..... yay promos

I mean, if he bases his name off that build, then surely he knows what he's doing.

Personally, I think part of why you'll probably lose that game isn't because of the reaction towards the unusual pick as opposed to the pick itself. If you go into the game with your current mentality of, "We're going to lose because he's mid lane Blue Build Lucian," then you're probably going to lose. There's no way you can hope to win if you're going into a game expecting to lose. And chances are, he won't even go for the Blue Build since it's obsolete, because very few people want to go into queue wanting to lose the game, only if it goes sour during the game then they'll jeopardize the team's chances.

And also, you've got to think of it like this. First of all, he wouldn't spend money on an account that's just going to get banned. He wouldn't spend money on the name "C9 Blue Build" if he wasn't legitimately trying to win with it, otherwise he would've just lost $10+ for nothing. Say he didn't spend money for the name and he leveled up a smurf, well, once again, who would level an account from 1 to 30 for the sole purpose of trolling and then getting it banned? If he was trolling with a name like that, then it would have had him banned a while ago, but obviously not.

Personally, I think you're giving this guy an unfair run, which I suppose is having it's rightful "karma" effect in that it makes you have a lower chance of winning the game since you've obviously entered the game with the **** mentality you're currently expressing on the forums. And based on all that thought, well, I guess it serves you right to lose that promo game, because you aren't prepared to win entering into the game. I'm not going to sympathise for you if you act as if you've lost the game before it's even started because you've set yourself up to lose. And if you end up winning, I'm happy for you.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 3:24am | Report
You're probably putting too much thought into this.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 3:33am | Report
yeah, for that kind of money you are way better of building your onw pc.

A new PC would be better, but in my honest opinion and the kind of things I want out of gaming in general the perks that come with the membership more than pay for themselves. And, the kind of money I'm about to come up on here would easily cover both. The two perks that make it all worth it apart from community that I can actually sit in the same room with are...

- Unlimited PC Hours (this will make the fee pay for itself alone.)
- Discounts/Waived Entree Fees for in-house local gaming events.

P.S: I mean, if I could sit in a room with the MobaFire forum community I would totally be down for that.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 3:50am | Report
You're probably putting too much thought into this.

If you put that much thought into the **** you write, then this site wouldn't think you're an idiot.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 3:53am | Report

If you put that much thought into the **** you write, then this site wouldn't think you're an idiot.

RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 7:07am | Report

I mean, if he bases his name off that build, then surely he knows what he's doing.

Personally, I think part of why you'll probably lose that game isn't because of the reaction towards the unusual pick as opposed to the pick itself. If you go into the game with your current mentality of, "We're going to lose because he's mid lane Blue Build Lucian," then you're probably going to lose. There's no way you can hope to win if you're going into a game expecting to lose. And chances are, he won't even go for the Blue Build since it's obsolete, because very few people want to go into queue wanting to lose the game, only if it goes sour during the game then they'll jeopardize the team's chances.

And also, you've got to think of it like this. First of all, he wouldn't spend money on an account that's just going to get banned. He wouldn't spend money on the name "C9 Blue Build" if he wasn't legitimately trying to win with it, otherwise he would've just lost $10+ for nothing. Say he didn't spend money for the name and he leveled up a smurf, well, once again, who would level an account from 1 to 30 for the sole purpose of trolling and then getting it banned? If he was trolling with a name like that, then it would have had him banned a while ago, but obviously not.

Personally, I think you're giving this guy an unfair run, which I suppose is having it's rightful "karma" effect in that it makes you have a lower chance of winning the game since you've obviously entered the game with the **** mentality you're currently expressing on the forums. And based on all that thought, well, I guess it serves you right to lose that promo game, because you aren't prepared to win entering into the game. I'm not going to sympathise for you if you act as if you've lost the game before it's even started because you've set yourself up to lose. And if you end up winning, I'm happy for you.

I agree that you should always give someone the benefit of the doubt with their picks and builds. But i think you underestimate people when it comes to trolling.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 7:13am | Report
It's funny because Kazega hasn't come back to QQ which he would have if it was a loss.
Must have been a challenger smurf.
(Also I can get you like 5 dudes who think Blucian is terrible.)

Basically MOBAFire.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 7:24am | Report
I have a prediction: Karma jungle will be a thing next season. Of course not LOL.

But we will never know. /H5
Sig made by me!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide