Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1577 of 1800
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 11:46am | Report
Tomorrow might possibly be the worst day of my life. So I get this message on my phone from the neighbors, asking if I can babysit their daughter. I've done that more times than I can count in the last 2 years, but the things is, they need me to babysit her FOR THE ENTIRE DAY. AND IT'S MONDAY TOMORROW. And for some reason, they had no one else who was available. Normally I would shove it off to my parents, but neither of them are at home. So, I have to babysit a 5 y/o the entire day, AND BRING HER TO MY SCHOOL. The teachers are going to kill me, and my classmates will have the time of their life, at least the guys. The girls in my class will probably gush over how adorable she is. Tomorrow's going to be great.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 11:51am | Report
What the hell man. That seems like the most obvious, "No, I have more important things" ever. Like, you cannot have a kid messing with your schooling like that. :/

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 12:16pm | Report
Tomorrow might possibly be the worst day of my life. So I get this message on my phone from the neighbors, asking if I can babysit their daughter. I've done that more times than I can count in the last 2 years, but the things is, they need me to babysit her FOR THE ENTIRE DAY. AND IT'S MONDAY TOMORROW. And for some reason, they had no one else who was available. Normally I would shove it off to my parents, but neither of them are at home. So, I have to babysit a 5 y/o the entire day, AND BRING HER TO MY SCHOOL. The teachers are going to kill me, and my classmates will have the time of their life, at least the guys. The girls in my class will probably gush over how adorable she is. Tomorrow's going to be great.

Next time just tell them that you have to go to school and can't take her.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 12:23pm | Report
Nice friend you got there.

I feel like he was pretty justified. Fiora gave FB to Riven and Rek'sai before minions had spawned and was 0/10 at 14 minutes. She was pretty intentionally losing us the game.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 1:03pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
What the hell man. That seems like the most obvious, "No, I have more important things" ever. Like, you cannot have a kid messing with your schooling like that. :/

I know that I should have done that, but seeing that it's only the beginning of the school year, meaning days are still pretty soft, and they practically begged me. If they ever ask me to babysit her for a whole weekday again, I'll say no. And, it's not going to really hinder me going to school. I can focus in any situation really, and if I tell her to not do anything stupid or take my attention she'll do it. If it would have been any other kid, I know a few from having worked at a kindergarden, I would've said no.

Also, going to have so much fun tonight. Planned on doing drinking games with some classmates. Going to be great. Posting some of the games we'll play below.

Battleshots: Same as the normal game, except you gotta drink each time someone gets a hit.

Shot roulette: Do I need to explain this on?

Beer Chess: Same as normal chess, drinks replace everything. Knock something out and whoever owns the piece has to empty it.

Drunk Jenga: Same as normal jenga, except you got stupid things to do written on the blocks. Not all blocks will have something written on. Also, the loser needs to take two blocks with a challenge on, and down their drink in one go.

Best part, everyone has to go to school, no matter what. And if you don't, for whatever reason, you pay 50 euro to everyone who took part.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 1:05pm | Report
I'd be surprised if they even allow you to bring that kid to school lol.

I feel like he was pretty justified. Fiora gave FB to Riven and Rek'sai before minions had spawned and was 0/10 at 14 minutes. She was pretty intentionally losing us the game.

imo even then it's never justified to call someone a "holocaust deserving jew", it's a ****ing game - he didn't kill your firstborn or smth like that

while we're at it, if riot's chat detection system actually worked for post-game chat he'd get automatically permabanned for that
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 1:36pm | Report
Well I wasn't really paying attention to the exact words he used. I just mean it was pretty understandable why he would be mad at Fiora and go off at her like that. He wasn't the only one on our team to flame her for actively trying to lose the game.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 1:46pm | Report
Yeah I completely understand that but that doesn't make it a good thing. I mean, this is a whole different level of flaming than the standard solo queue stuff.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 2:32pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
Yeah I completely understand that but that doesn't make it a good thing. I mean, this is a whole different level of flaming than the standard solo queue stuff.

And standard solo q flame isn't usually directed at people that are intentionally losing games and even encouraging people to flame them. I doubt anything he could say was going to make the Fiora turn around and say "oh wow that hurt, I actually feel really offended by that". Soulzyy was angry so he tried to insult Fiora with the worst thing he could think of. I don't think there's any point in crossing the line at a certain point and saying "you can insult him with this, this and this, but THAT is not okay to say".

Fiora was trying to make everyone on our team angry and Soulzyy took the bait. I don't think he should be banned for it just because he tried extra hard to make his insult offensive.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 3:25pm | Report
Well I think there is a difference between saying someone is a **** and saying someone forms a valid reason for genocide and telling him he's mentally disabled and that he is to get shot on the street. Amongst other things. Let's not forget the general offense towards homosexuality and autism.

Maybe this is a language barrier thing, but I can't even begin to imagine telling someone to get shot on the street (to die). And that's only a small part. Another issue is that his insult doesn't only insult the target but many other people.

Of course I don't mean to say I think he's a bad guy (as a person) just because he said something seriously stupid, but I don't think that this behavior can be justified in any way, let alone in a game.

So yeah, for me it's mostly the insult per se. I can imagine someone getting mad and flaming, but not like this.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide