Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 397 of 1800
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 12:07pm | Report
You misunderstand.

@_@ And IDK how to explain it without seeming redundant XD
Blze001
<Member>
Blze001's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 7:13pm | Report
QQ: Just went 1 and 6 in the last seven games.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 8:45pm | Report
QQ, a friend gave me a level 30 NA account to play on but it has the worst runes ever and no IP

oh well better than being level 7 I guess
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 8:51pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Lol I actually think the opposite, the actual guide aspect of Mobafire is pretty poor imo and doesn't interest me that much. I mostly stay here for the forums.

Katjoesja
<Member>
Katjoesja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 4:08am | Report
My smurf has just been lagged to death, couldnt move, screen was locked, couldnt move my mouse to the left side of the screen (wtf man). Entire team reported me for being afk although I was able to speak to them. Unreasonalbe bastards.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 7:13am | Report
What the f is wrong with some people? How can someone seriously be so ******ed? Srsly, I do not understand how ******ed you must be to be such a brain damaged idiot.

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 9:48am | Report
DPS Maokai. Not tanky-dps just, straight DPS.

We ended up with 3 DPS champions because someone couldn't take a joke. =.=

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 10:27am | Report
What Veigar doesn't take mid?

He decided to come bot with me,

My teammates, all irl friends save for our Veigar who was a random....I was the ranged AD carry....Naturally I'm not going to give up farm to an AP carry if I can help it. Especially one that SHOULD have gone mid because he's so dependant on Q farm for late game...We had Swain+Rammus+Veigar+Vayne(me)+Xerath....Terrible comp...But equally as bad were our opponents with their set up Veigar+Tryn+Sivir+Teemo+Ryze...

I had flash/exhause, our veig had flash/ignite the others were....Heal+Clarity..Heal was fine, clarity meh...

Either way or Veigar *****ed about their summoner choices. And because he was a bad veigar, he fed, not intentionally but for an *** hat *****ing about our summoners he made all the wrong choices. Did he cost us the game? Well he sure as Hell didn't help....
Taneren
<Member>
Taneren's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 10:34am | Report

What Veigar doesn't take mid?

he was a bad veigar, he fed, not intentionally but for an *** hat *****ing about our summoners he made all the wrong choices. Did he cost us the game? Well he sure as Hell didn't help....

Not always, Veigar can go support and it works with a good partner. Try for example Graves or Miss fortune + a Veigar stun, that really hurts ^^ A good veigar(support) will let you get the farm and go supportive, he will be able to zone the enemy through the early laning phase due to a nice CC and decent damage even though going support.

"He was a bad veigar - Did he cost us the game?" Probally, but don't blame the champion pick, blame the player ^.^ There excist good or bad players to specific champions. Don't you have a champion that you master to the core and one that you suck horrible with? :p

TL:DR, Veigar can go support and a good Veigar will get you fed on minions and kills in the laning phase.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2012 10:39am | Report
He didn't do anything resembling support.

He was just bad.

And in my experience AP Veigar 1 shotting the enemy team is more beneficial than a Veigar who tries to set up kills for his team.

But that's me, I typically build according to the role suggested for a champ.

Veigar is a nuke, I build him as such ^_^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide