Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 97 of 1800
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 5:56pm | Report
So i'm lurking places today. Suddenly I get an inv on LoL from some dude I haven't played with in forever. It's 5 man. I notice it's ranked. I'm like wtf, why inv me to ranked, but w/e. I guess i'll play, I don't really give a ****.

I get in loading screen, i'm like oh i'll jungle nunu. I'm second highest elo btw (WARNING SIGNS). Highest elo first picks Xin and bans Blitz and some other champion. 3rd goes for Nid, 4th for Karthus and 5th goes Jax. We're versus WW, Akali, Soraka, Morgana and Ashe. I tell Nid to solo top (cause y'know Nid solo top is probably the best or close champion in the game for solo top) vs Morgana. Karthus goes mid against Akali, I figure that will be ok. And then it's Xin and Jax bot vs Soraka and Ashe. Since they have good damage they should be able to zone out Ashe at least a lil bit by harassing. We start, I go to ww's jungle with rest of team to steal blue. Everything works out fine, they cv us but don't come (ofc there at my blue). Only thing is Xin takes my blue.
Go back to jungle to find blue gone, clear up the minions and then I go to red. Soraka cv's again but I finish before Akali can come. Everything is alright. I gank mid. We force Akali to go b. In the process somehow Akali is lvl 5 and Nid dies top when we are done. I go back to ww's jungle and take his wolves and 1 wraith, come back to mid to cover it since Karthus died. Nid dies again so I stay mid. Then I notice WW's in my jungle so I ask Jax to cover and go kill WW. From there everything goes downhill. Long story short Nid went 0/5 and lost a tower to Morg, Karthus went 1/10, Xin went 1/8 and sadly I was the best on my team with a 2/4 score and 34 cs I believe. Might been 2/5, idk.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 6:33pm | Report
I liked the part where xin was a dumbass and stole blue. ^^
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 10:04pm | Report
Not tired T_T and no more requests to finish tonight (yet)
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 10:48pm | Report
School in about 15 min! KILL ME! SOMEONE KILL ME! Derptiderpherp.

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 10:50pm | Report
^ Had holidays for like one month now. Still 6 weeks to go. Love it.

But getting up early suxx. QQ
Thanks to GrandmasterD <3!
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 11:14pm | Report
Hello, I took suicide... I just wanna warn you that they have school in hell/heaven too... :8

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
SotheculA
<Member>
SotheculA's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 12:57am | Report
Lost 2 games in tetris and lost 3 stars HOW `?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 9:28am | Report
U bad son? Jp
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 12:01pm | Report
Play Hybrid Teemo just to try it out.

Put Shrooms ALL OVER THE ****ING JUNGLE!

Low health teammates refuse to lead enemies on epic chases through shrooms....because they don't want me to "steal their kills"...Then blame me for not "putting shrooms in good places" (they were EVERYWHERE)

I made an oops...we did manage to win the game (my brain is fuzzy right now)

WTF?!
Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 12:59pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

People think AA's stack...

wtf.

I checked it and the unique passive is the 1000 Mana charge up thing, not the 3% of max mana converted to AP. Therefore 5 AA's are stackable to get 15% of your max mana into AP, and every extra AA is 400 mana and mana regen and some AP. Herp and derp. ):

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide