Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pick Order

Creator: Stormfront May 29, 2013 7:11pm
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2013 7:53am | Report
I've supported ADCs who could not follow up on plays no matter how hard you tried to guide them, getting the point where you just cannot afford to make plays in lane anymore. Still managed to win the match by making plays for the team later on. You support your ADC in lane, you support your entire team late game. ADC cannot position at all, always runs head first into a teamfight, dying no matter what you do? Peel for your AP mid instead. etc.

All considered, the number of times you get such an ADC should be low, most of them should be workable, and a good proportion skilled. But it's not game over if you get a dud one.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2013 8:14am | Report
Basically Pick Order>Call Order in ranked , but sometimes you might wanna consider giving the role you wanted to the guys bellow if they ask nicely for it or if they are unable/don't have good champs for the role that they would be forced to take. And if you are asking when which role should be taken then Jungler Top Support Mid ADC as to give the highest chances for your team to counter pick or don't get counter picked (It's always painful then 1st person lock in Vayne and the team takes Draven/Cait/Blitz.

P.S. About support discussion support is responsible for 95% of stuff that goes on in bot lane they make the calls then to go in and then to stay back well for the most part.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Alcasea
<Member>
Alcasea's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2013 8:30am | Report
irrelevant to the topic:
@satella, well atleast there is a tribunal on other server. our server have no tribunal and we players barely now if reporting and banning really do work and happen >.<

relevant to the topic:

i haven't experienced being placed in the bottom yet, most of the time i get to go as captain or sometimes the other top 2 picks. but anyway just try to let things even out. if you think a bottom player knows what he is doing then give it to them. but if it is a crucial match then decide for yourself.
+rep if i helped or if you just happen to like repping ^^
Rydeeer
<Member>
Rydeeer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2013 8:49am | Report
Lies wrote:

But in order to pull-off an amazing support, your adc should be talented as well.
No matter how good you are at supporting, if your adc, which you've given your life for, sucks, then gg.

That's true.

And that's why nobody wants play support... it's the most dangerous role, cause you depend on your adc, but if your adc is not skilled enough you rage all the game long.

I play normal mostly, but none want pick support. Every time there's a war for solotop pick and adc... it's a bit annoying...
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide