Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
AngGod
<Member>
AngGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2013 3:05pm | Report
is there any way i can find out my normal mmr?? I'm kind of curious recently i have had a lot of very good normal games
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2013 3:31pm | Report
Not really. You can find your approximate RANKED MMR though.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Azalea
<Altruistic Artist>
Azalea's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2013 5:31pm | Report
^ I like this MMR thing l0l

Graphic Studio | Bask in my radiance. | NA : EUW
❝↬ Just breathe. ↫❞
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 12:56am | Report
You need to have 10 solo ranked games in your history for it to be as accurate as possible.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 6:00am | Report
Toxic champ select chat.
Udyr called jungle, didn't care about pick order, he's locking jungle.
So ya, he locked jungle.
I said GG, HF, Gratz to Lee for winning his promo's. (he only needed one more win)

Got FB, won lane, got most CS, still the rest of the team feels this loss is entirely my fault, could be, who knows....

Think I should level that smurf, so I can go full troll mode on days like this.....
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 7:12am | Report

this morgana game. it was a game played at 6:00 after didnt sleep the whole night cuz my bro was here. i was playing like "meh". "meh" is just the style i play when i dont care much about the game cuz i didnt want to play it cuz i was sleepy,tired and so on. I didnt fail a single snared the whole game. fed our diana with those and me too. i was like dealing half life damage to their carries like vayne with only the Q. Also at a moment in the game our diana goes into 4-5 people alone if im not wrong, or she was caugt, idk. i still remember there was our sona too that was running away from their team, after diana died and both sona and diana dealt some damage. i was just walking cuz respawned not so much time ago, met sona in my path at enemy's first destroyed turret, i random q, kill someone in the front line, i go solo into their team (4 people alive) ulti, kill 2 of them, Triple kill. My ulti stun and kill tristana that was in bush, Quadra kill. caitlyn escape the ulti but she went back to a fool tentative of dealing some damage or whatever, i just walk to her, she was no mana, cast my q and i realize she kept the mana to use E to escape. She was near her nexus, but i kept run. For no reason i just remember she stopped maybe thinking it was too late for penta, then i ignite w aa to kill her. Penta kill in aram without even putting effort in it. My bro that was playing with me was like "Penta kill??" and i was like "yeah, wat?" cus sleepy. Wow. Doing penta kills while sleepy and dont even enjoy it. lel.
"Cross over."
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 8:26am | Report
Azalea wrote:

Lol not to be a ****, but your MMR must be bad lol

Nah as Janitsu said, it's kind of hard to find a fair match-up in those circumstances. Which led to them having 2 pre-30 players while we had a plat and only 1 pre-30 player.

My normals MMR is actually quite good since I did a lot of my improving there. I tend to play against golds and plats most of the time.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 10:56am | Report
Just got this on my smurf.

The only game I played, I went 26/6, pre-made with 3 other people, never directed myself to the non pre-made, and all I said in all chat was "worth".

???????????????
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 11:22am | Report
Oh.
So there's where my warning went.
Gots like 10+ reports in 3 games.....still no warning....that's odd.....
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 12:21pm | Report
Spectating a friend's game that started playing a little while ago... meet Mordecritter, Hurricane Annie, No-Boots-Voli. He's the Renekton btw, under my guidance he is... still struggling like a mofo because he doesn't believe in wards ("i'm 6 items **** wards" -> has double beads) and hasn't learned to change his build according to the game. But it's been fun.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide