Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 5:05pm | Report
Gold 5 /=/ Diamond

The last EUNE diamond to think EUW and EUNE are equal is nearly 300 ranked games into EUW and still only plat 4.

And your 19/10 w/l is cute. When I was smurfing on hey its talon (before I was diamond), at 29 games I had a 22/7 w/l and got promoted to gold 1 the next game, also with +30 LP. And this was with Talon top, Talon jungle, Talon support, etc. In ridiculous roles before he was even considered to be strong.

Better get climbing if you wanna prove a point. Slappiz isn't doing too well as EUNE's diamond representative. :^)
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 5:30pm | Report
Gold 5 /=/ Diamond

The last EUNE diamond to think EUW and EUNE are equal is nearly 300 ranked games into EUW and still only plat 4.

And your 19/10 w/l is cute. When I was smurfing on hey its talon (before I was diamond), at 29 games I had a 22/7 w/l and got promoted to gold 1 the next game, also with +30 LP. And this was with Talon top, Talon jungle, Talon support, etc. In ridiculous roles before he was even considered to be strong.

Better get climbing if you wanna prove a point. Slappiz isn't doing too well as EUNE's diamond representative. :^)

joxuu is low diamond on both and has said there isn't really that big of a difference

get rektered by finnish blood perkele

EDIT: I might also add that in two losses I lost due to the scripting hoax and 5 loses from games as champions I seldom play :^)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 5:40pm | Report
I'm not gonna take someone's impression of it as fact l0l. From what I've seen so far, EUNE diamonds struggle to get diamond on EUW. I've never seen anyone from EUNE actually hop onto EUW and get diamond so easy like they do that **** every day. I don't necessarily think that EUNE *is* worse than EUW, just that so far every EUNE player has talked out of their ***es when they say EUNE and EUW is the same. I wanna see some proof before you pass that off as a fact. Having an easy time at gold 5 isn't proof.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 5:43pm | Report
I'm not gonna take someone's impression of it as fact l0l. From what I've seen so far, EUNE diamonds struggle to get diamond on EUW. I've never seen anyone from EUNE actually hop onto EUW and get diamond so easy like they do that **** every day. I don't necessarily think that EUNE *is* worse than EUW, just that so far every EUNE player has talked out of their ***es when they say EUNE and EUW is the same. I wanna see some proof before you pass that off as a fact. Having an easy time at gold 5 isn't proof.

Well at least I've proved the point about Gold V being the same as Diamond on EUNE wrong ;) And I will try to get there, I just have to play more often. Anyway good luck with your games, I'm sorry I hurted ur feelings bby :'(

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 5:46pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Well at least I've proved the point about Gold V being the same as Diamond on EUNE wrong ;) And I will try to get there, I just have to play more often. Anyway good luck with your games, I'm sorry I hurted ur feelings bby :'(

My feelings aren't hurt, your comment just reminded me of Slappiz's quest, and I found it funny that he's nearly 300 games in and only plat 4 so I wanna see how you do.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 8:16pm | Report

My feelings aren't hurt, your comment just reminded me of Slappiz's quest, and I found it funny that he's nearly 300 games in and only plat 4 so I wanna see how you do.

Oh god my sides.

I love these things you MOBAfailians fight over.

The argument should be "So go hit diamond then on my servers fayget then talk". PFFFFT! End of discussion! And everyone knows slappiz stinks like ape poo poo that was poo'd from an ape that ate 50 year old gooey bananas. That's a fact!
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 9:59pm | Report

Alex Ich is Plat V on EUNE servers and Challenger/Master on EUW.

Guess that means EUNE > EUW, lelz. Sike, he just doesn't play much on those servers. Or maybe it was Russian servers. Not sure, lol.
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2014 2:40pm | Report
Finally back after decaying to gold 2.

Taric's tornadoes. Sounds gay as fck. No offense.

Glad this isn't the end of the season or anything.
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2014 5:13pm | Report

Ranked: Why do i bother.

Malphite was being a **** all game and decided that he was going to leave for no reason at all. and it wasn't a d/c

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2014 5:32pm | Report

Ranked: Why do i bother.

Malphite was being a **** all game and decided that he was going to leave for no reason at all. and it wasn't a d/c

My Malph decided to troll because he didn't get jungle. Long story short, I lost count of how many times Irelia 1-shot me.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide