Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 3:07am | Report
Well, did you take objectives? Did you take down turrets? If not, then Riven maybe has better objective control than you that she got an S there.

MATE ****I IOHNEJCTIVES, I WAS A ONE MARY ARMY88 AND THATS WHA TOWN US THE GAME
Zepekinio25
<Member>
Zepekinio25's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 4:02am | Report
One day, i'll main her.

Love my build. I went crazy here but meh, it worked XD
Four is beauty.
Four is life.
Four is perfection.

~- Quadras are the only goal one should seek. -~
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 6:56am | Report
Apparently this is how you need to play to get an S+ on jungle.

LimitlessHavoc
<King of the Hill>
LimitlessHavoc's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 7:04am | Report
Nice key nerd lol
Awesome Sig by OwenTheAwesomer
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 7:12am | Report
Apparently this is how you need to play to get an S+ on jungle.

Nicely done. I don't see a lot of people building Sunfire Aegis on Hecarim, Dead Man's Plate being the preferred choice. Looking at your match history you seem to buy one or the other. Curious about your decision process on when to buy SFC vs DMP?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 7:14am | Report
Dead Man's Plate is better but 200 gold more expensive, so unless I'm building it as my last item I go with Sunfire. If the game reaches late enough I'll sell Sunfire for Dead Man's.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 7:32am | Report
Dead Man's Plate is better but 200 gold more expensive, so unless I'm building it as my last item I go with Sunfire. If the game reaches late enough I'll sell Sunfire for Dead Man's.

Thanks for the explanation. Would you ever build Maw of Malmortius as your MR item on jungle Hec? I did it last night since I was snowballing and it felt good to have that much more AD on him. I one shot their Ori from about 2/3 health (she went RoA so no armor yet)

Warrior > Swifties > Iceborn > Maw > was working on Deadman's when the game ended.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 7:37am | Report
I would recommend against it since Visage is 10x stronger. Maybe if they're basically full AP and you don't need any armor you can fit both into the same build, but generally I would prioritize Sterak's over Maw and it's pretty unlikely you'd have enough slots left to fit in Maw. Maybe if you sell Warrior at the end of your build, but I think I'd rather keep it since it makes your Smite useless in PVP if you get rid of it.

Having said that most things will work when you're fed, so if you'd rather have damage than tankiness, go for it.

Also disclaimer, I'm basically still a rookie Hecarim player, I do well because I play him well, that doesn't instantly make me correct about builds.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 8:46am | Report
I would recommend against it since Visage is 10x stronger. Maybe if they're basically full AP and you don't need any armor you can fit both into the same build, but generally I would prioritize Sterak's over Maw and it's pretty unlikely you'd have enough slots left to fit in Maw. Maybe if you sell Warrior at the end of your build, but I think I'd rather keep it since it makes your Smite useless in PVP if you get rid of it.

Having said that most things will work when you're fed, so if you'd rather have damage than tankiness, go for it.

Also disclaimer, I'm basically still a rookie Hecarim player, I do well because I play him well, that doesn't instantly make me correct about builds.

Makes sense. I do think Spirit Visage is hard to pass up since it has so much synergy with his kit. And true dat - "most things will work when you're fed".

No worries re the rookie part. I've read your champion guides. You think about why your are building what and when so it is interesting quizzing you at this stage (before you've got everything down to a science).

Thanks. :-)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2016 1:55pm | Report
WHY IN MY PROMOS TEMA OMG

And somehow I got an S with a 1.29 KDA.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide