Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ranked Solo Queue Rant: Not Worthwhile When You...

Creator: 1337azn February 9, 2011 3:55pm
1 2 3 4
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2011 3:43pm | Report
People don't do this for me, they just leave me to tank it T_T

It doesn't really affect me though, since I usually go back after my first run - this will probably become much more important as counter-jungling gets more prominent in my games, but by that point, my allies will be good enough to do this for me.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2011 5:30pm | Report

It doesn't really affect me though, since I usually go back after my first run - this will probably become much more important as counter-jungling gets more prominent in my games, but by that point, my allies will be good enough to do this for me.

Don't assume that. Even in TreEskimo's livesteam (2000ELO) there are people who don't do it.. I think you'll have to take the initiative to tell your teammates that yourself.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2011 2:19pm | Report
I got counter-jungle to hell with Olaf. A renekton refused to leave my jungle and my team refuse to help me force him out. At one point I was doing wraith when he came for me. I begin to attack him and ping the map. We had a tris who was mid who could of easily jump over the wall and killed him with me. She just sat there and farmed.

It was a group effort by the other team to shutdown my jungle. They had a ward on all my buffs and continue to work as a team to shut down my jungle while my team continue to farm with their pro map awareness. The thing that pissed me off the most was they wouldn't push the lane when they could of easily got turrets to make the enemy team pay for counter-jungling me so hard. I also had one of the highest creeps scores which didn't make any sense which I guess is a testament to how bad my team was lol. The only person who would help me was Gragas and he was raging so hard at Tris and Morg xD. Solo Q ranked can be a real ***** sometimes. x.x

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide