Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Skins (Not from RP)

Creator: Cammy152 March 3, 2011 7:24am
Cammy152
<Member>
Cammy152's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:24am | Report
Just wondering is it against any rules or EULA to use them since its deemed modification of client (9/10) games will get you banned for it.

If not its as simple as delete the main skin and replace from LeaugeCraft the new one you want?

Yes i do know its client side and only you see it.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:27am | Report
No it isn't. I don't see why it would be.

Cammy152
<Member>
Cammy152's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:30am | Report
Some games just dont want you messing about since it can be giving yourself and advantage with skins thats all. Thanks

ps.

http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone/lol/skin_view check out the blitz, Looks awsome
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:46am | Report
If Riot didn't want Leaguecraft making these custom skins, they woulda said something about it a LONG time ago. But as long as you aren't hacking the store and implementing skins that way, I don't believe you're going to cause any harm.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:54am | Report
if you're using modifications of skins and particles to make gameplay easier for you (i.e reducing animations and showing particles wider for more obvious skill shot dodges etc) then you will get banned, as they can easily detect this

otherwise, no
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Cammy152
<Member>
Cammy152's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 8:02am | Report
Jet wrote:

if you're using modifications of skins and particles to make gameplay easier for you (i.e reducing animations and showing particles wider for more obvious skill shot dodges etc) then you will get banned, as they can easily detect this

otherwise, no

Modifying the skill bar is allowed also? Found sonic for rammus and it changes everything, Looks pretty cool
Cammy152
<Member>
Cammy152's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 8:49am | Report
Also where is the directory with the new client

They changed the layout compaired to the origal one or mabey its just with windows 7, There no longer is a data folder in LoL :(

nvm found it after a while ;p : C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\managedfiles

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide