Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

so i just bought udyr

Creator: aroke453 December 10, 2011 8:03pm
aroke453
<Member>
aroke453's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 8:03pm | Report
i just bought udyr yesterday and i've been having alot of fun with him. however i am suffering from a not so great k/d and am not doing very well. just wondering if anybody had any tips on how to improve with udyr
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 8:10pm | Report
Nerf Irelia.

NEXT!

(More serious answer will come in time. :3)

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 8:20pm | Report
aroke453 wrote:

i just bought udyr yesterday and i've been having alot of fun with him. however i am suffering from a not so great k/d and am not doing very well. just wondering if anybody had any tips on how to improve with udyr

It's kinda hard to tell since you're not saying much about gameply. Udyr is a pretty easy champion to use.
Elementz old udyr guide is a good start tho it's outdated as hell in terms of itemization and such, the gameplay basics are all there.
Also read Taggrin's guide who've more in depth and might take a while to get at that level of play.

Anyway one thing you must have if you jungle udyr is being experienced at jungling. If you ain't an expert in jungling you won't be able to abuse his early game no item bullyness and you'll fall behind for mid-lategame.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Sutherland
<Member>
Sutherland's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 9:01pm | Report
well personally I play Udyr in the jungle and I role the Plane Udyr.

My build is as follows:-
Wriggle's Lantern
Ninja Tabi
Wit's End
Spirit Visage
Warmog's Armor
Atma's Impaler

This build is just my personal preference, I like to play him this way and it works for me.
When I initiate a fight I obviously start with Bear stance stunning them, going into Phoenix for the extra aoe damage and of course it's extra AD active thing. I pop bear whenever I need the stun and Turtle if I'm being hit. I don't usually go into Tiger at all until the very end but of course this is just how I play him this is by no means correct if you are on the EUW server you can check out my last game for my score build and Farm. I will also get a Madred's instead of Wit's End depending on the team if it is really tanky with lots of health then I'll pull out the Madred's.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the Textless Sig.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 9:10pm | Report
He just bought udyr, he doesn't need a build, he needs to learn how te play the **********ing animal spirit

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Sutherland
<Member>
Sutherland's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 9:16pm | Report
ZioSerpe wrote:

He just bought udyr, he doesn't need a build, he needs to learn how te play the **********ing animal spirit

I told him the basis of how I go into a fight and deal with the fight as well, the real way to learn is to read an actual guide that will go in depth in all honesty and I'm sorry you feel aggrieved by my post.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the Textless Sig.
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 5:53am | Report
Pop on over to the guide section and read some guides, if you read them fully, and not just the builds they help an absolute ton, personally I don't know alot about udyr, other than the fact that he is an awesome champion who p0wnz top lane and jungle.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide