Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So i met this girl named leblanc...

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 January 29, 2011 6:18pm
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 6:18pm | Report
Ive had her for a while cuz i went through a phase where i had to buy all the new champs... and never really got into her... but holy **** is she underrated. Shes squishier than akali, but her damage is just soo much burstier. I got 20 stacks the other day with her and i basically one shot anivia with sigil ult and activation. it was ridiculous.

not to mention shes super fun to play. she should be right up there in terms of assassin. I personally think she can be compared to kassadin in terms of usefulness. maybe slightly lower cuz her blink is longer cd
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 7:39pm | Report
By "the other day" you mean today.
Son.
And you're lucky my Rammus made it so you weren't focused >:|
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 9:00pm | Report
People overreacted to her nerf. You just have to be a bit smarter early game. She's a lot more viable now with the Deathcap introduced.
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 9:07pm | Report
i dont like playing against leblanc as anivia...too annoying with the constant silence
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 9:40pm | Report

People overreacted to her nerf. You just have to be a bit smarter early game. She's a lot more viable now with the Deathcap introduced.

I never even noticed there was a nerf and I played her since she came out. I've always had the same item core, too and I don't feel she's a squishy at all, really. I always thought she was a really strong champ and one of the most fun. With Boots of Swiftness she's very nimble, too so dieing shouldn't be an option.

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2011 7:59am | Report
Good thing she's good, I've been itching to play her and I've been saving for her for a while.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide