Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Three to five champions you hate playing up...

Creator: TinyStar October 2, 2012 8:04pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 7:34am | Report
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 7:54am | Report
1. Teemo. Especially that most of the Teemos I get put up against are just putting shrooms that do gigatons of damage because they build full AP and camp the bushes. Have never seen a good Teemo top yet.

2. Rengar. I dig the champion, but I absolutely hate playing against him. He puts out scary amounts of damage and can pressure a laner so hard. He's definitely one of these kinds of champions that you have to keep an eye on throughout the whole game or else he'll wreck you.

3. Blitzcrank. If you're aware of his capabilities, it's fine, but he can still punish poorly positioning players extremely hard. Sometimes he just feeds their carry so hard it's gg before you even know it.

4. Nidalee. The AP version of this champion is just... You spam dem javelins, and faceroll when you're 6. After that, throw some more javelins! Of course, easy to learn, hard to master, but the early-game damage is ridiculous. I play her AD and it's a lot of fun - I just don't like AP Nidalee that much.
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 8:01am | Report
****ing swain
TinyStar
<Altruistic Artist>
TinyStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 8:17am | Report
Teemo and Darius make me do this:

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 12:27pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

^COUNTERS TO MORDE?

Counters to Teemo/Gragas/Naut/Maokai :(
Tri lane for life.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 2:19pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

****ing swain

:>

Also, wtf on that Nida thing? She's just so ridiculously subpar AP, whenever I see an AP Nida doing good it's because there's idiots on the team she's going against.

"Let's chase her through the jungle, OMG I HATE A JAV DEALT SO MUCH DAMAGE NERF". No. You don't chase. You don't care. She's a poke *****, ignore her and if she tries to go full on in a teamfight she's going to become a corpse in 5 seconds.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
SwizzNL
<Member>
SwizzNL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 2:46pm | Report
1. Shen: hate it when you are chasing/kiting an enemy he pops up with his damn ultimate...

2. Darius: ultimate is simply too stronk and his damage + passive is ridiculous in lane!

3. Blitzcrank: 1 grab = instadeath
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 3:11pm | Report
TinyStar wrote:

Teemo and Darius make me do this:

OMFG I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!! If they're on the same enemy team ;-;...

GTFO YOU BICHES!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
Contaminated
<Member>
Contaminated's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 6:42am | Report
I play mostly AP mid or AD top.
My favourite champs for mid are: Kat, Ahri, Lux, Syndra.
My favourite top champs are: Riven, Jax, Fiora.
I play bot occasionally, but I only use Zyra or Janna for that role usually.

I find that with the main champs that I use, I REALLY hate going up against these opponents. (Assuming that they are skilled players.)

Mid: Kat, Lux, Swain, LeBlanc. (I played a Xerath that was very good once, don't know too much more about him though because I rarely play against him.)
Top: TEEMO, Morde, Rengar. Wukong can be very annoying sometimes. I can usually beat a Jax at solo top with Riven. His stun is nice but I stun him back and use Broken Wings, (auto-attacks in between Q's of course) and can usually deal back a little more damage than he does to me. Facing Yi is actually fairly easy as Riven.
1. Be patient, he will keep going back and healing. Becomes very annoying.
2. After he uses his Q he becomes pretty vulnerable in early game. If you can deal a lot of damage to him quickly and maybe secure some kills, he won't be able to catch up very quickly.

And Teemo... he is one of the few champs that I really believe is OP. His shrooms and poison are amazing.

As for the mids, Lux is annoying because of her Ulti and of course that amazing range :O.
LeBlanc = early game burst damage queen. Nuff said.
Swain seems to have good range and decent damage, don't know much about him but he seemed pretty strong. Especially since he is kind of tanky for a mid.
Ah, and we come to Kat. Probably one of the hardest mid champs for me to face if she is very skilled. Worst moment ever = when you use a CC skill shot like Ahri's Charm to set up a combo on her and she hits you with Shunpo and dodges your shot.

Lastly, any Malphite is annoying as hell. (Ever die?) A fed Singed is extremely annoying. Blitz is annoying, and like some one else said, it takes too much brain power to keep dodging his pulls. A very good Kennen is extremely annoying. It's about as much of a pain in the *** to dodge Jayce's shots as it is Blitz' pull. Akali is annoying. Cass is spammy.
ChaosxSoul
<Member>
ChaosxSoul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 8:24am | Report
Thanks to TinyStar for making me this awesome sig
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide