Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Today I had a Morg...

Creator: Acid Reigns September 21, 2012 7:31am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:36am | Report
Who cares what people do in normals?

I mean (I've said this before) I want to win any game I go into, but if I lose I don't worry about it for much longer than the initial shock.

This could have been written in OQQ Thread (Official QQ). But to finish up: If you go into normals "Give no ****s" do whatever. Ranked is where you can start caring, even then though unless you're rolling for platinum, still "give no ****s".
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:36am | Report

So basically, I wanted to try AP Eve, because everyone has been screaming about how good it is, and so I locked in Eve, and called mid, and then my teammate says 'no thanks' and locks morg, saying he will mid. I said no, because I don't condone trolls shoving me around, and he said duo mid (so I took all teh cs hue hue)

ANYWAY She was using Heal and Teleport (no flash on Morg o.o) she started with a Meki Pendant and she rushed a Tear (again, on MORG) and then completed a Rod of Ages before building tier one boots.

She laughed at me, and called me a noob when I told her Zhonya is really good on Morg, and that she should build that asap. Also, apparently I'm a noob for building Dorans items (when I didn't build any dorans items I rushed a Kage)

I really don't know why these people play this game o.o
Like, how do they win EVER??

sick story brah
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:55am | Report

Tem, I know RoA Morg isn't bad however, RoA BEFORE Boots of Speed?? I mean, sometimes if I'm snowballing yeah sure, I'll finish a big item before tier two boots, but he didn't spent the 350 for tier one! >.<

And why would you ever, EVER build a tear on Morg? I mean really, she's probably one of the very last casters in the game who should build a tear, and it's already a suboptimal item on almost everyone...

Tear < Chalice, but yeah, RoA before boots is meh, but i was mainly talking about the Zhonya's, it's hugely overvalued.

Deathcap first is my personal favorite.
Tri lane for life.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 11:00am | Report
It's situational, if you're getting bursted in teamfights and you can't channel your ult, you get hourglass, if you're wrecking everyone and are able to survive and get your ult off then rabadon's is probably better...There is no "one build" to rule them all, there are 1 or 2 max 3 "core items" that are good overall on your champ then the rest is situational...I thought this was common knowledge by now....

However I will state that coupled with RoA on Morg it's usually a better option to go Rabadon's early then farm up for Hourglass before 35 minutes. If you're opting away from RoA on morg, then you'll need the early Chalice or Abyssal followed by Hourglass because you won't necessarily have the health benefit to stay alive for a full channeled ultimate.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 11:04am | Report

It's situational, if you're getting bursted in teamfights and you can't channel your ult, you get hourglass, if you're wrecking everyone and are able to survive and get your ult off then rabadon's is probably better...There is no "one build" to rule them all, there are 1 or 2 max 3 "core items" that are good overall on your champ then the rest is situational...I thought this was common knowledge by now....

However I will state that coupled with RoA on Morg it's usually a better option to go Rabadon's early then farm up for Hourglass before 35 minutes. If you're opting away from RoA on morg, then you'll need the early Chalice or Abyssal followed by Hourglass because you won't necessarily have the health benefit to stay alive for a full channeled ultimate.

I guess the real problem is that people really overvalue her ulti.
Tri lane for life.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 11:29am | Report
I think people overvalue her in general. I mean she can be strong, but there are better mids.

That's why I always wonder why people ban morg/kassadin. Neither champion is "unviable" but there are much stronger options.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 11:41am | Report

That's why I always wonder why people ban morg/kassadin. Neither champion is "unviable" but there are much stronger options.

Safety bans.

Way to beat Morg? Wait until she pools then push hard.
Way to beat Kass? AD mid or something like that.

People don't want to do these so, I just ban them because people refuse to adapt.

Also, Morg's ult can easily make or break teamfights.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 1:20pm | Report
I honestly think Morg is one of the most overated champs in the game. Although she is a strong mid, She's not worth banning every game. Just push like hell after she uses Tormented Shadow and then shes screwed. Look at her abilitys. Snare that you can avoid by dodging or using minions. Spell Shield which is a ***** when used right, but barlety anyone can. And the pool which does alot of damage but Is all she has in lane. In teamfights She can wreak havoc but If you can take her out quick or get out of her ult then you can win

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 3:14pm | Report
Morgana is op if you know how to use her
I would play her more often if people stopped banning her
Though i agree with Jeffy
There are better Mids like Zyra or Ahri or Karthus
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 3:45pm | Report
Morgana is far from op. Far from.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide