Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What do you do when an enemy team loses solely...

Creator: Satella May 29, 2013 10:26pm
1 2 3
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 3:27am | Report
I remember being 4manpremade once enemy team had dc, our 5th random guy spouted ******** like:
"EZPZ, easiest game of ma life" etc.

So after we aced the enemy team and went straight for their base the 4 of us surrendered,
leaving that guy dumbfounded, he raged rather hard in after and the enemy team was happy.

If he wouldn't have been such a ***** we would've just ended the game, but some people need punishment :P

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 8:10am | Report
I always report afks on every team. If it is an irl reason you won't care about a report! I'd take 20 bans I I had an irl emergency! There is NEVER a good in-game reason to afk or dc!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Highwind017
<Member>
Highwind017's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2013 6:37am | Report
I'll take the win, i don't care if your team is missing someone as no doubt, you wouldn't care if my team was missing someone. You have teams who will give up at the sight of losing someone and you have teams that decide to fight like lions.

Of course, report anyone who is AFK/Gone in either team. Unless they have a good reason to go.
Professional Teemo Hater
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide