Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What is mundos problem?

Creator: Crows foot January 31, 2012 7:40am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:32am | Report
Mundo's problem is that he is just too ****ing cute.

Source:
http://surrenderat20.blogspot.com/2011/05/fan-art-dead-myths-custom-lol-figurines.html

Duff... well...
Mundo think you a big sissy :P

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:32am | Report
Its great when u wanna get back to lane faster.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:51am | Report
His ultimate is your ticket to remain in fights that much longer, and still run and live the last seconds. Not too bad imho. And speedincrease! Ms is always fun :-)

Well if we agree that he is a half decent champion, but no more. How would you build him?
I have dropped one suggestion, more?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:54am | Report
Well i dont see any problems with Mundo.
The whole "get Ignite, get Kog'maw etc. etc." can only come from mental ****ty people because mostly everything has a counter(a few exceptions) and no one say's Sivir is ****ty because you just need to build Frozen Heart and/or Randuins.

Im not sure bout his cleaver, it does minimum dmg, i dont know what people have, play Mundo as a bruiser and get QSS or Cleanse agains that pesky ignite.

His passive is kinda meh it gives at 3k Health 45 Health per 5 Seconds, not that great.

His Q is on 4 Second cd/2,4 Seconds with full CD Reduction, and the dmg for this low CD is great even if the enemie has some Magic resitence/u shouldt Focus the Enemie squishie's anyways, also if u are skilled with the cleaver its great lane harassment if you dont jungle and the Slow is great if you Gank+Red buff should also be applied.

His W is...well...im not that sure, 2 Free Sunfirecapedmg's in a AoE? However, the great part bout it is the CC reduction it brings, im not sure if it stacks with Mercury's though.

His E makes Mundo a viable bruiser, with enough Cooldown reduction, thats easily achieved nowadays even on tanks, its permanent on and thats a 100-150 attack dmg steroid depending on your health(Actually its 100-200 but 100-150 is more realistic )

His R counter's the health costs of the skill's and makes him so tanky, the trick in it is using it not to late nor to early cuz of the 20% Health costs.

So Mundo needs HP/Armor/Magic res items aswell Lifesteal and attack speed and i think hes fine to go.
AncientNecro
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:54am | Report

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:55am | Report
Lol ok well ill let you know next time I see a mundo who wins a game "mental ****ty people" can have opinions
AncientNecro
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:58am | Report

Lol ok well ill let you know next time I see a mundo who wins a game "mental ****ty people" can have opinions

Mental ****.
Cranial ****.
Dome Droppings.
Defecation of the Cerebellum.
Thought Feces.
A Stinky Thinky.
The thinking cap afire on the doorstep.
Brain Dookie.

It's the ******** of the mind people.

Thats right
You just

..............................................Shat...

mental bricks.

example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:59am | Report
4k HP on a guy that does no dps and has no cc. Real terror. Health regen ult is so useful when you can be ignored in teamfights.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 9:00am | Report

Dont get so offended, but just think 2 seconds by yourself, you said:
Champion A isnt that great because he get's counterd by Condition Y
You can say this for like 90% of all Champions...

Also i used to play with Person that play's sometimes Mundo solo top...(he even beat Winter in solo-top as Solotop ashe, lulz xD)
AncientNecro
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 9:03am | Report

4k HP on a guy that does no dps and has no cc. Real terror. Health regen ult is so useful when you can be ignored in teamfights.

FINE THEN.

Splash Rylai's.

Now you're moderately useful. ^_^ lolz

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide