Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Whos OP (carries that always win) in EU?

Creator: McR00ster October 24, 2011 4:11am
1 2 3 4
Vertex
<Member>
Vertex's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 10:34pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

If you want to win, you don't just blindly try to follow a tier-list.

You pick the champion you like, and master him/her. This can take many weeks' worth of losing games, but it's worth it.
Picking one of the usual picks in higher-elo helps, but as long as you play well, you'll do well, no matter what anyone else thinks.

That's how you raise your elo.

You learn your own set of champions to the point of flawlessness, so you can bother understand your champion's role, strengths, weaknesses, and how to roll with all that against enemies both better and worse then you.

There's no easy way to victory.

One particular question comes to mind from one of the DreamHack tounraments.
The shout-caster asked a semi-finalist how much he played LoL every day to stay as sharp as he did.

Answer: 8 hours a day, give or take.

It's all practice, constantly drilling to experience new scenarios and refine old ones.

There's no shortcut. Just practice practice practice!

I used to do that with Ez then went to brand, now I'm like "what's a skill shot"...then went to renekton..same thing happened with brand that happened with ezreal, guess what I'm saying is don't go from champ to champ, stick to one and master him then win games and stomp faces.
divic
<Member>
divic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 11:13pm | Report
There is no champion which would carry each game but Brand, Akali, Irelia, Morgana, Nasus and Udyr are pretty nice picks.
In ranked games i try to use modern strategies, I have played for example Annie-support a year before it came famous.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide