Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

My guide was reset to my first save point.

Creator: SuikaSpas March 26, 2011 1:04am
SuikaSpas
<Member>
SuikaSpas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 1:04am | Report
So like the title says, my guide was reset back to the point when I first saved it. I had added content and now it is all gone. Is there anyway to get all the content that I worked on back or do I have to retype everything?

-Edit- I realized that by clicking the "copy" button, it resets your guide to the first save point. Is there any way to undo this?
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 1:19am | Report
Damn man that sucks, in the future try keeping copies of everything you do on a word pad to prevent this kind of thing. Hope you can get it back!

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 5:26am | Report
That is odd... The copy button should not modify your existing guide in any way but start a new guide with the same info. However, it will copy the last PUBLISHED version, not the last revision. Your previous guide, the one you copied, should remain untouched with all your edits.
SuikaSpas
<Member>
SuikaSpas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 9:57am | Report
I think I found out what the problem was thanks to Matt. I did not publish it yet and i pressed copy so that probably screwed me over. Well not I know. And also thanks Adonikam for the advice
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 12:02pm | Report
Your original guide should still be there, listed as unpublished on your profile page?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide