Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Awards bug

Creator: Ekki November 12, 2015 1:34am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 1:34am | Report
So I've noticed for some time that I missed the "1 year in mobafire" award, and I thought it was because the award delivery system was manual (and I confused it with spanish mobafire's award) or just bugged or whatever. Now I got the season 5 ranked awards and when I went to my profile to order them I noticed the "1 year in mobafire" award was there, as hidden from my profile. This made sense since I recall having hidden it early this year. So once I hid all my awards and updated my profile, they all disappeared again.

TL;DR hiding all your awards makes them disappear from your profile until you earn another one.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 3:17am | Report
By "disappear", do you mean you can't see them when editing your profile anymore either? The idea is hidden awards won't show up on the forums or in your profile unless you choose to no longer hide them, but if that's not possible then that'd obviously be a problem.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 3:52am | Report
It's not showing in my profile settings, where they appear normally when they are on display. As soon as I move all awards to hidden and update, the whole award interface disappears and I can't seem to find a way to even see any of the awards anywhere.

I guess you could say they're really well hidden.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 4:04am | Report
Alright, I seem to be able to edit my own badges without them disappearing, so I'm not sure why that happened to you. Will have to ask the devs to take a look. If anyone else experiences the same, please feel free to let me know about it here.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2015 4:43am | Report
Huh, so it's probably something in my account. I didn't even get to see if it was a problem with just moving them. All I did both times was to move all badges to the hidden list and as soon as I updated everything was gone, so I assumed it was because I didn't keep any of them in display.

Thanks for answering!
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2015 2:59am | Report
Today I got my "2 years in mobafire" award and every award showed up again. I moved one more award to be showed and it updated just fine. I really want to test if the interface goes away when I hide everything again, but IDK if it would help solve this issue.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide