Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

*bug* blog feeds for some categories are...

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard August 27, 2014 9:30am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2014 9:30am | Report

top post showing in the music feed, just as an example
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2014 4:43am | Report
Hmm, most categories seem to be working fine (for example, Personal shows CashCarlson's blog which is still on the front page, and no blogs seem to have been put in the category Humor since the pirate joke of tasteslikepuddin, which is also at the top), yet for some reason your most recent blog doesn't show up in music. Not only that, it doesn't even show up in the list of all blogs.

I think the feeds for the categories might actually be working properly (I would imagine music isn't chosen often, but of course I'm not sure whether there really hasn't been a single blog in that category since yours last year), but in that case the fact that your recent blog isn't showing up would still be a bug. Will look into it.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. The reason it's not showing up is because it's too short. As you can see here, adding some random text to it made it show up in the list of All Blogs immediately (I removed that text for now though, so it shouldn't be showing up in the list at the moment). I'm not sure what the exact limit is which you need to exceed for it to show up, but I can ask about that.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2014 6:59am | Report
good to know. though it seems highly unlikely no one has posted a blog in the music category since 2013 imo
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2014 10:10am | Report
That does seem strange, but still your blog is showing up now. Maybe most blogs are simply too short?

It's something to keep an eye on, but for the time being I don't have direct proof of it being bugged. Thanks for bringing it to our attention though :)

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide