Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Changing guides name after saving it once + few...

Creator: Joxuu August 28, 2013 11:06am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2013 11:06am | Report
It doesn't update until you actually publish the guide :/

I once suggested the searchbar for items while making the guide, is it not happening :( ?
Still makes me frustrated to search trough the list in stead of just typing part of the item.

Aaand after you have created a item-set, you can't change it's position anymore.
I think you should be allowed to drag the item-sets into better order after finishing.
Like if you have "Boots" "Starting items" "Rush these", but you missed core item for example, you have to put it after "Rush these" or you have to edit every single item-set 1 step forward/backward

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2013 11:30am | Report
1. This should've been fixed a while ago, did you just try it and it didn't work?

2. Been suggested to the dev team already, just have to wait for them to have time to do it

3. Been suggested to the dev team already, just have to wait for them to have time to do it

Also, nice Gin. :3
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2013 11:49am | Report
I tried it yesterday and it didn't work properly.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 6:39am | Report
Alright I'll ask them about it, thanks.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide