Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[MFN Prime] Profile Customization

Creator: Mowen December 30, 2015 5:43pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 5:43pm | Report

1. Profile Banner
2. Custom Sideblock
3. Use Default Profile

Want to have your own custom profile? Look no further! MFN Prime members can make their profile look (almost) as cool as mine.

You can find all of these settings in your Prime Settings on your Edit Profile page (mouse over your name in the top right of the network menu).

Your profile banner can be any external image url, you just have to make sure it's hosted on an external website. For instance, I uploaded mine to Imgur. Recommended size is 738px by 248px.

You can find the field to put your profile banner url in your Prime Settings on your Edit Profile Page. To get the url of the image you want simply right click the image and select "Copy Image Address" or "Copy Image URL."

For some premade profile banners check out this thread (only visible to Prime members).

The Custom Sideblock is an editable BBCode area that appears above the navigation buttons on the left side of your profile page. You can put anything here that is accepted by BBCode, which includes images, videos, icons, text, etc. Use it to show off your favorite characters, your stream, whatever you want!

As you can see you can do just about anything you can think of! Have fun with it. :) If you need help with BBCode there is our BBCode Guide or Guide Making Resources, and if what you're looking for isn't there try our Support Forums.

All you have to do to use your Custom Sideblock is go to your Prime Settings and put your BBCode in the Custom Sideblock field.

And of course, if you decide you don't want your profile to look any different from a regular user you can check the "Use Default Profile" checkbox in your Prime Settings to change it back.

If you have any questions concerning these features please check the Support Forums or Prime Forums (only viewable by Prime members).
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide