Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My build isn't showing up?

Creator: UserMurph December 17, 2016 9:53am
1 2
UserMurph
<Member>
UserMurph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 9:53am | Report
I recently made a Camille build. Whenever I search "Camille build" in google and click on the link showing all of the Camille builds and guides, it doesn't show up, at all. I know some people must be seeing it, as it has gained over 1,000 views in the last 24 hours, but I can't.
Any suggestions?

EDIT: My build is over 10,000 characters long, and meets all the criteria to be a guide.
It also shows up if you click on the advanced tab when searching for Camille guides.
I thought I should also mention it is called "[6.24] Camille Top Lane | Dominate the Late Game"
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 12:53pm | Report

These are all the builds I can see. Yours seems to have been hidden (over 1000 views sound like it's been published). Have you tried hitting the publish button again? Or maybe you archived it by accident.
UserMurph
<Member>
UserMurph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 12:58pm | Report
I have published it multiple times trying to fix this issue.
How would I go about checking if it has been archived? I doubt it has been, since it is still gaining views.
You should also be able to see it if you click on "Advanced" which makes it even stranger...
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 1:09pm | Report
It gains one view whenever you check it. You miiiight have checked it over 1000 times, but I doubt that's the case here :P (just in case, have you saved your guide before publishing?)

BTW, this is how archived guides look:

And this is how they show on your build list (notice "filter results: all guides")

Also, posting some screenshots of your guide interface might help.
UserMurph
<Member>
UserMurph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 1:54pm | Report
http://imgur.com/gallery/kwOQL

This is what it looks like, no archiving or anything like that also.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/6-24-camille-top-lane-dominate-the-late-game-495162
This is the raw link to the guide itself, I don't know if you can see anything wrong with it there.

http://imgur.com/gallery/IQduy

This is what it looks like when editing, I'm not sure if there is anything that could be impacting it in here.

What I find strangest is when you click on "advanced" when looking at the Camille builds is my build suddenly appears! This is very strange, and it hasn't happened on my other guides before once.
Also it was originally there, the night after I first made it, I went to check it and it was listed there, which is very strange.
Thanks for trying to help btw :)
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 2:10pm | Report
Well that's weird. You'll probably have to wait until some of the admins check it on the server side (@ Wayne3100 usually delivers).
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 2:16pm | Report
The Guide Type was set to "General" instead of "Champion" in your guide settings, meaning the guide wasn't displayed in the list of Camille guides, but here instead. I fixed that for you, so it should be displaying normally now! :)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
UserMurph
<Member>
UserMurph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 2:26pm | Report
Thank you very much to the both of you :)

Edit: The guide is still actually not appearing after the change. I have saved, published, saved and republished and it is still not showing. This is very strange :/
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 2:39pm | Report
It'll probably take a while to index the guide. I would wait a couple of hours and check back again if it's fixed.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2016 2:44pm | Report
It's showing for me
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide