Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Suggestion] Encouraging Comments on Guides

Creator: jhoijhoi January 6, 2019 10:22pm
Do you think there should be more places where users can leave comments?
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2019 10:22pm | Report
I'm glad that guest voting is allowing guides to blossom. However, I feel as if it's harder than ever to leave comments on guides if you're new to MobaFire. There should be more places where we can access the comment section of guides. For example, underneath the Table of Contents sidebar/next to the "cast your vote today" call to action. And at the bottom of the guide itself. Clicking the "discussion" buttons could either create a comment box, or direct the user to the discussion tab.

Thoughts?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2019 10:41pm | Report
Good suggestions, those all look like good spots to link to the guide discussion page. Idk if we could do all of them at the same time but they all seem like appropriate places for it. I think the one at the bottom of the guide was already suggested but the other spots seem good as well.

I'll bring it up tomorrow and see what the staff think about the best way to add more discussion buttons. I assume we could add 1 more at the very least.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide