Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Upvote bug.

Creator: DuffTime January 5, 2012 1:10pm
15 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2012 1:21am | Report
I will take a look but what I'm saying is you don't have to click multiple times. Click once and wait and it should go through. Have you tried that way and it still doesn't work?

Regarding spoilers, it's possible that certain browsers don't load images until they are actually visible, I will have to test that out. I have sometimes seen images pop in after you switch to the tab they are on, so you may be right.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2012 10:01am | Report
It hasn't happened for me lately, so I can't test that. It's a sporadic issue at best. Comes and goes.

It's never gone through until I mash it a lot of times in the past though. I waited for a good 15 seconds and my computer/internet are pretty quick.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2012 4:54pm | Report
Well the speed has nothing to do with your system and everything to do with our servers. If they are loaded or something is going on, it will still take a while. It shouldn't take that long though, unless the servers are really choking. Like if the rest of the site is fast and responsive and it's only voting, then something is wrong.

I'll have a look anyways, see if I can spot anything.
Fulundry
<Member>
Fulundry's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2012 7:51am | Report
I've tried clicking on it maybe ~20 times, and nothing. The only guides I can consistently upvote are ones that are already very popular--seems a shame I can't do much for newer guides.
If I'm reviewing your guide, it'd be nice to return the favor.
Many thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the great sig
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2012 2:58pm | Report
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide