Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wrong data

Creator: Adams Douglas September 14, 2010 5:49am
27 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
Adams Douglas
<Member>
Adams Douglas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 5:49am | Report
Hei, I have seen one few things in the databse that are wrong or not up to date.
For example the Manamune has the wrong thumbnail in the builder or Jax's passive has been not updated.
And btw are you planning on expanding the database? Like to add also mobs and minions? Or is there something like a pop-up planed like that at Leaguecraft where you can see of wich items an item is made off?
Adams Douglas
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 11:27am | Report
Sry for the double post but will i ever get any answer? Or does it make any sense posting the mistakes from the website?
I mean Jax simply gets only 3 HP per attack power and 2 HP per abillity power, not anymore 5 and 3. Also his skill Empower has now a cooldown of 5 secs and the costs are allways 35 mana.
FlashJ
<Administrator>
FlashJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 11:34am | Report
Yes, sry AD I will have someone look into the data soon. We just finished launching a new feature and cleaning up the inevitable issues that arise when adding something new so we've been a bit busy.

There is no immediate plan to add minions, mobs or maps just yet. If we find we have a strong demand for that data we will certainly add it in sooner than later. We have a very large list, and its growing, so things are added or completed in order of priority.

Thanks for the update, we do appreciate it and this is a great way to let us know, by all means drop us a post if you find more issues.

Cheers
FlashJ

PS: we also get lots of feedback/support email each day plus lots of support forum posts so trying to reply to everything is often very time consuming if not impossible and we would rather be working on features. So this is to everyone in general we apologize if replies take awhile or do not come. We do our best to ensure we read everything sent to us but its pretty much impossible to reply to everything and still get things done on the site. I hope everyone understands.
"Sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 7:04pm | Report
is that something us veterans are for? helping you guys out??

oh **** i just noticed that flashj joined on my birthday.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 7:22pm | Report
The issue with thumbnail is due to caching, I'm sorting that all out right now. We had to implement some heavy-handed caching during the server move to keep things running smoothly, but now I can ease it back.

Recipe info is coming, we have it in the database but haven't had time to get it into the tooltips. The recipe data is being used already to grey out component items on the view build page, though.

Beyond that, keeping the database up to date will be greatly helped by our new Veterans. I will be opening up the editor tools to them soon and those that are willing can help us keep things up to date :)
Adams Douglas
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2010 3:03pm | Report
Thx for the answer. So in other words it doesn't make sense for me to post outdated data because you trust only the veterans?
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2010 6:29pm | Report
We encourage all users to help us keep our data up to date! Presently however, the only way you can do that is through this forum, but we plan on having better ways for all users to contribute in the future. At this moment even the Veterans can't edit the database, as I haven't had time to polish up the editing tools. I need to take care of these caching and server issues first.

Ultimately I would love to have a wiki system where all users can contribute, but there are a lot of issues to sort out for that to work.
Adams Douglas
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2010 12:13pm | Report
PUSH

I've looked a little bit more up into the data and well yeah more out dated stuff.

hp is now: 506+83 per lvl
mp: 235 + 35 per lvl
speed: 325
p-def: seems to be correct
m-def: wrong, it raises steadly, but i don't know the formula yet
crit chance: 0
hp-reg: seems to be correct
mp-reg: seems to be correct
range: same

Also why don't you add AD, AP and A-SPD? AP is allways 0 but AD would be important for Jax.
Adams Douglas
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2010 11:42am | Report
bump
Adams Douglas
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2010 11:10am | Report
the chance to update jax?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/leaked-new-patch-notes-572

Jax
Equipment Mastery
o Tooltip updated to show health gained from each source dynamically

Leap Strike
o Cast time reduced by roughly 20% and travel speed increased accordingly
o Ability power ratio decreased to 0.7 from 0.8

Empower
o Now only deals damage to a single target rather than AoE
o Resets Jax's swing timer when cast
o Damage increased to 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.3 AD)(+0.4 AP)
from 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.2 AD)(+0.2 AP)
o Mana Cost decreased to 20 from 35
o Cooldown increased to 9/8/7/6/5 from 5/5/5/5/5
o Tooltip corrected to accurately state it deals magic damage
o Fixed bugs where Empower incorrectly did less damage when used at the
same time as Leap Strike or each 3rd Relentless Assault strike.

Counter Strike
o Damage increased to 80/110/140/170/200 (+0.6 AP) from
80/100/120/140/160 (+0.6 AP)

Relentless Assault
o New Active: Immediately grants Jax full stacks of Relentless Assault.
Costs 80 mana. Cooldown of 60/60/60 seconds.
o Buff icon now dynamically shows the number of Relentless Assault stacks
which Jax is benefitting from.
o Tooltip correctly indicates that Jax gains up to 10 stacks of
Relentless Assault.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide