Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best carry jungler

Creator: CrazyMBP October 6, 2013 3:37pm
5 posts - page 1 of 1
CrazyMBP
<Member>
CrazyMBP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 3:37pm | Report
Hey guys, lately I have found in my jungle games that I often have success pulling off early ganks, getting a few kills, and keeping up nearly in farm w some laners. However, with some of my champs, I find that even with these advantages I can't snowball the game out of control. So I was curious about who the best "carry" junglers are, in that they scale well and can carry games like some solo laners can. Thanks.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 3:42pm | Report
in my opinion, Vi and Nocturne scale incredibly well, even when building tanky, and have a variety of builds and paths available to them. Their early ganks are iffy, but they snowball very well and have a very strong presence in team fights.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:06pm | Report
^those two. Hecarim and Evelynn are also pretty good for carrying. Lee Sin, Elise and Jarvan IV can also carry early and mid game pretty hard but they fall off later.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
CrazyMBP
<Member>
CrazyMBP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:15pm | Report
Great thanks for the picks, I'll take a look at Vi. I love nocturne as a champ, but I just seem to suck at playing him. I feel so useless without my ult, and even with it, I seem to get escaped from and kited fairly easily. Any tips about having success with him?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:44pm | Report
Try to get early kills. If the enemy jungler is abusable (tanks, low damage early game characters like Yi.) then feel free to take their stuff and kill them or bully them.

Low mobility champions or people who don't have wards are easy prey for all champions mentioned.

Specific;

Vi can generally hammer squishies if she lands Vault Breaker early on. Her burst is extremely high. With her ultimate, most laners with any burst can garuntee you a kill on the enemy when you gank.

Nocturne is very fast if you land Q and he's also very good at counter-ganking. use W to block a spell and ravage people. If you are nearby when an ally gets ganked, you can ult and come in to save him. His E is iffy at times as the direction of the fear is random, so bear that in mind.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide