Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Best Melee DPS Nuke-em-Down Champion?

Creator: Oppressor October 28, 2011 2:57am
1 2 3 4
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2011 3:04pm | Report

i say that tryn is the best melee right clicker if u know what to build

fix dat foar u
DkSolith
<Member>
DkSolith's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2012 7:58am | Report
I would suggest Nocturne,Tryndmare,Master Yi,Talon,Udyr,Olaf,Garen,Xin Zhao and Pantheon.
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 7:50am | Report
Garen is more a spell-based burst champ in early, and then could be a "correct" dps depending of the build (very sceptical about this)
Same goes for panth, he is an AD-melee-caster in early/mid, and then can be DPSish
Talon is a pure bursty champ, don't know how he could be considered as a dps champ.

Yi has built-in AD and AS boost, can't do bad damage with that kit. Tryn has 35% crit chance built-in, same story. Same goes for Fiora, built-in AD and AS (with the same spell wtf)

Olaf has built-in true dmg on a pretty low CD. Powerful early-mid damage dealer. Depending how you build him, I guess he could pull out tons of damage if you deny your tankyness. (Axe also scale stupidly with AD now)
However, to throw out more E, you have to be tanky, letting your AA's damage quite normal.
The last patch didn't change anything in the character mecanic, it still about spamming E in the enemy face, pumping their health quarter by quarter, while slowing them with the axe.

I won't lie, Dufftime is the Olaf's master here
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
CaptCrit
<Member>
CaptCrit's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2012 2:12pm | Report
As far as burst melee DPS goes, I'm pretty sure Talon has the highest physical burst in the game (unless you count a vary late game Nasus). If we are going for sustained melee DPS, Master Yi, Tryndamere, Gangplank, Lee Sin, Irelia, Nocturne, Xin Zhao, Olaf, Riven, and Udyr are all great for filling that role. Some of these champion's kits may not suit you though. For example, Riven wrecks in game, but I'm awful with her. While Xin Zhao is considered a little underpowered at the moment, I do well with him. There's a lot of factors.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide