Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I really just can't win anymore

Creator: Red1086 September 16, 2011 11:41pm
1 2
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 12:55pm | Report
And carrying bads. More than anything else, carry the bads O_0
GoliathGTX
<Member>
GoliathGTX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2011 1:51am | Report
It must be karma killing me. After I posted here, I directly sunk into a losing streak but I fought through it. As other said, mentality is very important. There are several times my teammates say GG-ed but me and other insist of playing and we almost turn the table around. The kill table is 4:20 in the mid-game and 27:39 at the end of the game.

If you are losing the early game, all you need is to catch your opponent's mistake at the mid-late game. Never give up, one mistake(especially very late game) can cost them their win.
Gaste
<Member>
Gaste's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2011 6:45am | Report
Duff is right, go in with that mentality and if you lose, so what? try again. I would say combined that another piece of advice given earlier: play with friends. When you're down on your luck get some friends, get on skype (or vent or mumble or what ever chat speak program you use, or sit in the same room, what ever floats your boat) and laugh at how terribad the rest of your team is. Playing with friends does a couple of things; one is it gives you a way to rage at your team with someone who is generally on your side; two is it gives you a higher chance of winning, especially if you're lanning with your friend (communication is KEY). Everyone gets stuck in ELO hell at some point, chin up and battle through it! GLHF!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2011 10:03pm | Report
My biggest advice.

If you make EVEN ONE SIMPLE MISTAKE.

Take full responsibility for the loss. You didn't play a perfect game, and a perfect game might have meant victory.

If you played a perfect game, what more could even be done? *Shrug.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide