Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking to team up - EUW

Creator: Ben Spidah September 17, 2013 3:53am
Ben Spidah
<Member>
Ben Spidah's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 3:53am | Report
Hey guys, just a quick shout to any players who fancy teaming up from EUW. SoloQ is fun and all, but I think I'd progress a lot faster if I was with a team, getting sick of the constant flaming in games, takes a lot of the fun out. There are a few people I have met through playing in the SoloQ but they're not on nearly as much as me and I do tend to win the majority of my games when there's someone with me.

A bit about me; I'm level 21, been playing for just over 3 months, first couple of months was getting a feel for the game but over the last few weeks I've been reading guides and trying out new roles/champions. So far, I feel my strongest has been solo Top with Garen but recently tried Jungle with Udyr and won 3/5 so far which I'm really enjoying. Support is another I enjoy, using Soraka or Leona. Mid and ADC are my weakest yet, done them with Annie/Lucian/Ezreal/Anivia, think Anivia would be my best results so far in the middle.

Tried every role and still a lot to iron out but yeah, if you fancy a few games add me up, always willing to learn from more experienced players, very good listener and do as I'm told on most occasions unless I strongly disagree :D
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 4:03am | Report
I feel like it's pretty early for you to get a team if you're not even level 30, but I'm always up for games ;)
Ben Spidah
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 4:21am | Report
I meant a few games, apologies if anyone misunderstood :P but sounds good!
Isolanporzellator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 12:42am | Report
No wonder that you have a hard time as ADC, I always found that this role was most rune/mastery-dependant, especially for a powerful early game you simply need full runes and masteries.

As for top, Garen will do fine as long as you play against ******ed people. When it comes to ranked and people learn to not facecheck, ward and abuse their range advantages, Garen players will cry. I suggest you learn at least one or 2 different toplaners for rankeds

Voluntarily playing support is always nice, especially in normals^^.
Feel free to have a look at one of my champion Guides:

Or have a short look at my champion ideas.
Ben Spidah
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 5:00am | Report
I'm struggling to afford more runes so far >_< I bought a couple champs with IP, foolish of me! But working my way back up now, I'll be making a support Rune set next and see how that goes. Think I'll just buy some IP and XP boosts as well since it's pay day today :D :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide