Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New player that wants to learn and get...

Creator: oCrazyPo May 31, 2013 6:59pm
oCrazyPo
<Member>
oCrazyPo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 6:59pm | Report
i come from playing fps like counter strike in league and switching to this, so its a whole new type of game.
i watched some of the big lans and slowly became interested in playing. now im here im a level 16 only have 17 wins but i seem to get a lot of the same problems (people quitting, no teamwork, people trying to 1v5 and feed) and its just another loss. getting quite old of this so im asking for help. i dont care if you are level 30 ill play with you against other 30's. only way to get better is to play better people right? and learn from my mistakes. sooo on that note i dont care for skyping much but i do have a mumble server so we can use that for communication. if anyone would like to play with me and help me get better i would much appreciate it! oh and i play top lane jarvan and add oCrazyPo
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 7:15pm | Report
Just play, levels 10-20 are the worst tbh, get yourself an exp boost and just queue. Or, simply go bot games. Playing against people who are a bit better makes you learn stuff, playing against peole who are a lot better doesn't help at all.

If that didn't help, would be useful if you mention the server you play on.
oCrazyPo
<Member>
oCrazyPo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 7:29pm | Report
i play on the north america server? :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide