Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Noob needs advice on killing bots

Creator: GhostlightX August 13, 2012 5:25am
1 2
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2012 6:22am | Report
Try to not aggro enemy minions, they hit hard especially in the first levels.

Use a lot of Auto attacks if you have more range.

Try to last hit the enemy minions with your autoattacks, so you can use your damage skills on the enemy champs (thinking about the Q of kayle here, W from annie, etc).

If you're on EUW, add me so I can play against bots with you and give precise advice ; )
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
LiskaLol
<Member>
LiskaLol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 4:43am | Report
I specialize in supporting in bots games, so my job is to make my carry fed - to help him/her kill. (That's how the principle "Let others shine" works :) If you need a support in a bot game, just add me and write me - EUW, LiskaLol.)

1) Practice. There were times when I wondered how some players get nearly 20 kills per game vs bots (if not 30). I am still a noob as sopposed to high skill players but now I know how bots work. And I can get 20+ kills playing, say, by Ashe. So just play more, practice makes perfect.

2) Don't try to kill, try not to die. First of all, you are to learn how not to die vs bots. Bad things happen, for example, they stun you and they are three with fed Annie bot, so you have no chance, but normally you have all chances to stay alive during lane phase. A kill is getting such damage that don't kill you and inflicting so much damage that an enemy dies. That's all. When you are good at being careful and dodging you will have more situations when you have chance to deal enough damage to kill.

3) Farm. Sometimes it is not bad position but lack of damage that denies a kill, so if you are weak early game, just get farm, practice lasthitting to get at least 100 cs for 20th minute. Having good items you will get your kills in teamfights.

4) Go to kill lanes. Bots playstyle nowadays is like that: first they are on their lines and later they roam. There can be up to four bots on the same lane, so if you see them grouping like that, go to the lane, your mates are very likely to go there too, so you have chance to get kills there due to teamwork. If you go all the time to empty lanes, you will get two situations: getting farm and no kills, or facing two-three bots at once suddenly and having to escape, since you can't handle them alone.

GL and HF.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide