Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Problem with lasthitting

Creator: m00d October 2, 2011 1:58am
1 2
m00d
<Member>
m00d's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 1:58am | Report
Hi!
I´ve had some problems with the lasthitting, and more often then I want to, I´m the one that have hit the least ammount of minions at the end of the game.
The problem I have is when I play a melee champion and walk up to hit a minion, the enemy champions take me down to half health.
I´m lvl 15 atm.

Any tips?
Draginy
<Member>
Draginy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 2:21am | Report
If you can't farm early game, try to farm on a lane which is free. If you get attacked, try to attack back or plan an attack with your lane partner.
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 6:05am | Report
/league-of-legends/champion/master-yi-3
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

m00d
<Member>
m00d's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 6:14am | Report
Thank you very much. I usually play as Amumu when I have this problem.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 6:28am | Report
Amumu is a terrible laner, in fact probably the worst in the game, so it's not surprising you're having problems.
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 6:40am | Report
With Amumu I usually jungle. When I do lane I let my partner get all the minion kills. Remember 2 tower hits, and a Tantrum will kill that minion, his auto attacks don't cut it. Mid game is usually where I get all my farm Despair+ Tantrum deals so much AoE damage that you should have no problem getting your farm up. Remember never ult minions. It saddens me when I see a amumu ult a minion wave and say that it'll be back up when I need it. Amumu has a horrible early game best thing to do is hold on, and not die. You should have 20-30 minion kills at the 10 minute mark. At 20 minute mark try to have around 70-80. Late game you should have well over 150+ minion kills. Doesn't always work out, but try to have around this number.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

GoliathGTX
<Member>
GoliathGTX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 7:48am | Report
For Amumu you really need to depend on your mid game for farming since your early game is just bad but I think you can definitely pick up some if your last hit are good enough. Don't be afraid to trade blows with your enemy or harass them with your Bandage Toss + Tantrum and then walk away. They might get your HP down but if you buy HP regen item to start the game, you can regen back your HP faster than them and they will be the one under pressured. By that time, you can last hit without them interfering. The main point is to make your enemy fear you and not you feared by them.
m00d
<Member>
m00d's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 7:51am | Report
Ok, thank you very much for your help, I´ll definitly try that. ^^
m00d
<Member>
m00d's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 1:01pm | Report
Can you play Amumu as a jungler even without any runes? Because I don´t think it´s any idea to get runes that´s not from tier 3.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 2:13pm | Report
m00d wrote:

Can you play Amumu as a jungler even without any runes? Because I don´t think it´s any idea to get runes that´s not from tier 3.

I doubt it, you'll need at least tier 3 armour yellows to do a full clear starting at blue. Might need full masteries or health quints too, I'm not sure. Armour yellows are definitely the most important runes for any jungler though.

Don't get anything below tier 3 runes, they're not really worth it. :P

If you want to try jungle stuff out, just make a custom game with no bots and no other players as many times as you need, that way you don't ruin a game for other people if stuff goes wrong. There's nothing more embarrassing than dying to a buff in an actual game.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide