Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Season 4 jungle help

Creator: exirtadorri November 29, 2013 2:39pm
1 2
Inquisitor_Kane
<Member>
Inquisitor_Kane's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 9:06am | Report
Sure.. I was due to work so I had no time to list all of the not viable junglers. Those 3 you mentioned are really NOT THERE anymore, as well as Hecarim, Master Yi, Fiora (yes there are geniuses who jungle her :D)...

But about that WW - you joking, right? Especially in S4 jungle, with stronger monsters. Sure, he can survive, but he don't bring anything vital to the table.

- He can't gank pre6, so all the lanes can be pushed because there is literally nothing he can do about it.
- His ulti can be countered by nearly anyone (vayne, lulu, thresh, blitz, nami, nautilus... just for starters)
- He has to focus on life steal, therefore sacrifice his damage and tankyness
- His clear speed is so slow, he is outfarmed by half in 10 minutes. And if you are underfed WW and meet Vi, who is 3 lvls above and has her items (while you don't...) well - gg :)

To be honest, I did not see anyone jungle WW outside Bronze league. (and don't get me wrong, I love that champ, bought him as my 2nd champ ever... he is not viable in jungle anymore).
I thank myself for this awesome sig!!!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 12:43pm | Report

- He has to focus on life steal, therefore sacrifice his damage and tankyness

He has to focus on life steal? But... you have your Q which deals % health damage and heals you for part of it... You just build tanky CDR and you don't die. <_<

I have a sneaking suspicion you don't really jungle, since I actually jungle the "dead" junglers that I listed. I could probably jungle WW too if I wanted to. It's seriously just how you play.

Sure WW doesn't have the BEST ganks pre-6, but they're not the worst either.
True love is found only in yourself.
Inquisitor_Kane
<Member>
Inquisitor_Kane's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 7:33am | Report
Of course, you can jungle even with Garen and do fine. But if someone is new to jungling, he/she should stick to the champs, that have some game presence and can make plays.

At the very beginning, I took Fiddlesticks, because I heard someone says he is great jungler. I was permadead therefore I could not learn a thing. Then I swithced to Xin and Udyr, and all of a sudden I could survive long enough to learn the basics. I'm still noob in jungling, but at least I had the chance to learn.

If he picks tier 1 junglers, he will have way more easier games and more possibilities to get better.

And about WW - in pre-season I was silver. Noone jungled with WW. Now I am bronze and I see lots of WW in game. If I jungle, I just pick Vi against them and have easy time in jungle, because his clear is so slow, I can outfarm him and steal his jungle any time I want.

Nowadays it is all about the speed. WW lacks that, I'm afraid. And last but not least - he is all-in. Therefore no good for newbie junglers.
I thank myself for this awesome sig!!!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide