Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

aditya12
<Member>
aditya12's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 1:45pm | Report
Yolo, i got so much help from mobafire.... especially the humor builds. I tried one and went 14/1. Truly mobafire op
MaxEpicness
kotopes
<Member>
kotopes's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 2:10pm | Report
Why i love moba fire? cos i have big balls. Whats why:/
DogGawd
<Member>
DogGawd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 2:59pm | Report
Well I could care less if I win. Worth a shot, eh?

I learned of this site about 4 months ago. I hadn't made an account since now though. And, no, I do not have a story to tell. But I will say this, this site helps me with builds, I ignore much else.
*gets a call for my chances of winning*
GG SURRENDER AT 20 I QUIT, AFKING NOW!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 3:12pm | Report
I love Mobafire because GMD is the greatest member on MF and I love basking in his her presence.

yamifan6087
<Member>
yamifan6087's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 4:25pm | Report
I just love League because it challenges me to be my best. From different item builds to the champions themselves, there are so many ways to come about it. That's also why I love Mobafire as well. I have issues with champions not working, and this my #1 site for guides. That's all I have to say.
tjunkie
<Member>
tjunkie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 4:30pm | Report
I love MOBA because I get to log in just to upvote my comments because its what the PROS would do. Also because i need cheat sheets when im playing LOL.
TunnelSnakePaul
<Member>
TunnelSnakePaul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 6:06pm | Report
Hi, this is my first post, and I am a brand spanking new member as well. I love Mobafire because you have helped me get past my frequent frustrations in LoL and find a way to decimate my opponents. I am new in LoL as well and if not for your help, I don't think I would have had the know-how, or the patience to enjoy League. I work at a grocery store and I had wanted to leave you with something humorous, so I heard this joke from a customer today, enjoy!

A little boy is in class, and his teacher asks the class if any of the students thought they were stupid. A little time goes by, and no one stood up, so the teacher asked the kids again if anyone of them thought they were stupid to stand up. A little more time goes by and the little boy slowly stands up. The teacher asked him why he thought he was stupid, and the little boy replied, "I don't think I'm stupid, I just didn't want you standing up all by yourself".

Thank you for continually being a godsend for my frequent troubles!
And always remember, when things look their bleakest just look to the sky and remember one thing... Tunnel Snakes Rule!
Solar_StarNinja
<Member>
Solar_StarNinja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 6:35pm | Report
I LOVE League Of Legends! I play with my husband every single night after the kids are in bed and during their nap time. It literally takes away our cleaning time haha We work really well as a team and I have almost mastered Nunu and Vi with some experimental builds. Thanks to MOBA, I have went from ok to VERY good. I have bad games as we all but I am still learning new ways of doing things and found many wonderful advice on builds and tips from here. THank you <3 <3
jschluet13
<Member>
jschluet13's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 7:41pm | Report
I'm always checking Moba for new champs or even ideas on how to bend and break the meta, and I want that hat so I can rep this place all over campus. Not to mention a nice sticker labeling my mac as a true league legend ;)
Tekonos
<Member>
Tekonos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 8:32pm | Report
I love Mobafire because not only is the community great, but its a great place to check guides, and celebrity interviews!! :D

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide