Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Laskow
<Member>
Laskow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 1:43am | Report
Dear guide writers and admins, to be honest without this website i'd still be in bronze 5 :/
Then one of my friend told me about your website so I started visiting it so often, looking up builds, and watching streams. This website can really satisfy a nerd :)
-much amaze, wow, lé epic :P
mightyneb
<Member>
mightyneb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 2:52am | Report
saves me whenever i need to counter pick and dont know the champ very well :)
Blazedx9
<Member>
Blazedx9's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 3:07am | Report
Little party never kill nobody! ;D
Blazedx9
<Member>
Blazedx9's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 3:07am | Report
Little party never kill nobody! ;D
LastHitCombo
<Member>
LastHitCombo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 4:27am | Report
I met with mobafire, as I like to say "mobata", a while ago, as one friend referred this site to me. He sent me a guide of Elise and told me that, if I follow the guidance, I will become very strong. Then I started to read other guides, because they were all fresh, comprehensive and clear. This place is full of useful stuff and helps both newbies and advanced players. Your materials literally made me to 'play with fire'. At last I cant forgot a certain guide. It helped me to master Janna. Its author is Canoak, if I remember clear. I hope you will keep giving us fresh stuff.

Best wishes to everyone ..
Zytalia
<Member>
Zytalia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 8:16am | Report
Just wanted to take the time and say thank you. Thank you to Riot and Mobafire. A thank you for being my entertainment when I am home alone while the boyfriend is at work. I recently moved away from my family and friends, and it gets lonely. Thanks to you guys I am able to meet new people and new friends. I am able to learn and to teach others. I am able to climb my way up. Thank you.
NatsuX794
<Member>
NatsuX794's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 9:00am | Report
I love mobafire not just for the many guides but also for the many variety it has. i've been able to sharpen my skills at the game itself rather than just a specific champion. Mobafire is my home when it comes to league of legend guides. finding variety of ways to play champions while enjoying myself to the fullest and great pleasure such as killing an enemy in 5 secs with one burst. Mobafire is the place that will get you moments like "SUPRISE MUTHA****A" in game as a jungler or just have you carry the whole team to victory.

love mobafire and i always will.
evolutionn46
<Member>
evolutionn46's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 10:02am | Report
Those days giveaways are needed, while people dont have money and have their own problems, gaming or this kind of giveaways, make them forget their problems and have a smile at least, i am one of them.

I started using this website before many months when i played my first LoL game then i continued visiting this website because i get all the information i need.

Guys, keep up the good work! Gratz..

PS. Sorry for my bad english, i tried hard. :)
xXsTAREXx
<Member>
xXsTAREXx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 10:26am | Report
Very good guides for League of Legends,saved me many times.
fares08
<Member>
fares08's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2014 10:50am | Report
Ever since I was level 1 MobaFire has helped me through thick and thin up until i hit lvl 30 <3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide