Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

ahomatt
<Member>
ahomatt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 2:31pm | Report
I love mobafire because you can find anything for "BUILDS" nice one site..
lucazzu
<Member>
lucazzu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 2:58pm | Report
I love MOBAfire and lol because i never seen something like this! neither when i was playing wow with wowhead! i believe that lol and MOBAfire will be greater and bigger than wow and whatelse! keep good mate! keep doing it right! keep helping us to play better or almost understand how to! keep so! Good luck to everybody!
Russian Jungler
<Member>
Russian Jungler's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 3:11pm | Report
My best friend who showed me LoL said that this page would help me playing LoL. So since lvl 1 i follow your guides a Mobafire. WIthout this Homepage I suck. Thanks for creating this site
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 4:10pm | Report
<3 Mobafire. Such a great community~
PsychedelicFart
<Member>
PsychedelicFart's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 4:39pm | Report
If it was not for MobaFire i would not have a single build for my champs. You guys are the bomb!
XxswagunxX
<Member>
XxswagunxX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 4:41pm | Report
So the Rp would be cool for my spell thief lux skin... But the HAT man that HAT, I was going to make my own from caps at my local mall. But DUDE THAT HAT. You just don't understand I would not just be the only person in my college but the only person with a HAT and a Shirt. I got a mobafire shirt printed at a store a little while ago. It was just to show off for my friends. BUT know I see a HAT oh god I NEED THAT HAT, I would be MobaFireMan. The MobaFire Hero, that would be so AWESOME. Anyway Rp would be cool... BUT THAT HAT
MrFish888
<Member>
MrFish888's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 4:53pm | Report
HMMM 187 posts and one day before the contest end. i might actually win this. I love mobafire for making champions i buy easier to play and i love lol because of riots dedication to the players and fans. All of the lol related clothing and hard work that riot puts in to make it a better game for all of us.
HomelessAvatar
<Member>
HomelessAvatar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 5:36pm | Report
Mobafire is my go-to place for best guides - doesn't matter how you play, there is a guide for every play style. And that hat looks sweet.
noahbr12
<Member>
noahbr12's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 5:59pm | Report
Hey guys. Figured I would give this a try. I am doing the reason I love mobafire AND League of Legends. My friend used to make league of legends videos and guides on here but moved. He no longer lives near to me and we play league of legends to talk to each other. We talk on skype all the time and make the plays on league of legends. I know it isn't much but it makes our day and lets us communicate.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2014 6:01pm | Report
Oh, I also love Mobafire because they host the DD tournies :)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide