Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

PopeRash
<Member>
PopeRash's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 10:56am | Report
basically, gimme them riot points or i'll use another website :D
Dextornater
<Member>
Dextornater's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 11:39am | Report
Ha I deserve a hat As probably the Only Grandad who plays lol then I can be rockin the cap when I got to his skool and all the kidz will be like wooooah old dude does league :)
Pope Charles IV
<Member>
Pope Charles IV's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 11:54am | Report
League of legends is my favorite game at the moment because it gives me a way to play with my friends competitively or not, and, because I'm attempting to get into the competitive scene, it allows me to improve with more knowledge and mental abilities instead of technical abilities which my hands are not quite fast enough to do (see competitive SSBM, which I am also attempting to get into the competitive scene with, but am having difficulty because of the technical skill required). I don't mean to underplay the skill involved with League either because I said that there isn't much technical skill. The map awareness and ability to out-think your opponent required by the game are quite difficult to master, but much easier to pick up by a newcomer, and not get discouraged in the process. I also like that Riot continually patches the game to add more content, or improve balance, which is incredibly important in a competitive game, and makes it more fun for the players.

Mobafire, on the other hand, has saved me countless times while playing a champion by suggesting item choices and a skill order. Sometimes, even if I know a champion really well, I'll still go on Mobafire to look at other options I might not have thought of, or the ability ratios and power increased by level up.
kingsbridge
<Member>
kingsbridge's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 12:36pm | Report
Mobafire is OP its got a large community and find what to build. Learned to dominate with Varus!
jatkoroikka22
<Member>
jatkoroikka22's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 2:12pm | Report
Mobafire simply great. I dont even use it alot. This site is important to the gamers, so why shouldnt i love it.

Mobafire+Cap=swag, laggs+crashes=Riot :)
Jawknee
<Member>
Jawknee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 3:27pm | Report
I just use you for your body. Okay in all seriousness I would have never continued learning to try and play League if it wasn't for this site and the wonderful community
zinch
<Member>
zinch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 3:34pm | Report
I NEED DEM RIOT POINTS
zinch
<Member>
zinch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 3:35pm | Report
yeah, im selfish, i know, but hey, who isn't? I just really want lunar revel diana
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 4:31pm | Report
I think one of the things I enjoy the most about League is that it fixes my competitive side which otherwise would come out in my everyday life. It's a fun way to pass the time and troll occasionally as Teemo.

Mobafire is a great community and embodies what I feel gaming should be about. Building and helping players out in all aspects of their gaming life.

I need the hat because I am going bald, and it would look amazing ni my podcasts. You can keep the stickers though (I am not a 12 year old girl so stickers hold no interest for me).
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
GBrock
<Member>
GBrock's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 4:38pm | Report
I like Mobafire because it has accurate builds that are great for whichever champions I want to play. The builds show how up to date they are and how well liked they are based on votes which is always nice. It reaches out to players of all shapes and sizes to teach you strategy and not only to play League of Legends but to become part of the community as well with contests such as this one, tournaments, etc. I am personally crafting a Lucian build which will be available soon. Overall Mobafire is a great website with a great community and dependability that other League strategy/guide websites just completely lack. Good job to all the moderators and administrators at Mobafire for pulling off contests like these and keep up the phenomenal work.
Sincerely,

GBrock

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide