Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Counter Logic Gaming and iBUYPOWER Unleash...

Creator: Alan LaFleur July 30, 2013 12:59pm
Alan LaFleur
<Content Team>
Alan LaFleur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 12:59pm | Report

July 30, 2013, City of Industry, CA – iBUYPOWER and the relentless few that are Counter Logic Gaming have toyed in the lab to bring you a bespoke selection of custom designed high-performance gaming systems.

Designed from the ground-up around the needs of competitive gaming, the new official CLG systems have been engineered and tested by both teams at iBUYPOWER and CLG. We slaved around the clock until the specifications were just right.

Coming in three distinct flavors, each official CLG system is encased in a custom laser-etched chassis, bearing a translucent CLG logo on the clear side panel. But it’s what’s on the inside that makes them even more amazing.

Available with up to an Intel Core i7-4770K CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 graphics, 16GB of DDR3-1600 memory, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD and sealed-loop liquid-cooling, the CLG systems will plow through any game.

There are three CLG systems available:
- Official CLG System 760
- Competitive CLG System 770
- The HotshotGG Edition

The competitive CLG 770 systems are the exact specs that CLG themselves use to train for the LCS. Those who want more can opt for HotshotGG’s system, which he himself uses.

Pricing for iBUYPOWER’s custom CLG systems start at $1099 and are available for pre-order starting today at: http://www.ibuypower.com/info/limited-edition-clg-systems.aspx

System will ship in early September.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 3:01pm | Report
The hotshot GG version being extra loud?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 3:51pm | Report
Wow, $1100 is cheap... o.o
♡ guide writing tips 'n tricks ♡ ashes to ashes ♡ fancy a sig? ♡

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 3:54pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Wow, $1100 is cheap... o.o

Not that cheap if you have a look at the specs. Could get that specs for 900 something. You're paying 200 extra for the case and CLG branding
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 7:37pm | Report
150$+ for "labor"
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide