Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Season 13 Mini Guide Contest #3 Winners!

Creator: Hades4u August 16, 2023 1:03am
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2023 1:03am | Report

Hey everyone, it's finally time to reveal the winners of our third Mini Guide Contest! 🥁

There were a lot of fantastic guides that qualified for this contest, but we could only pick five winners and three honorable mentions. We would like to thank everyone for taking part in this community event, and for sharing valuable educational resources for everyone to enjoy. You're the best!

Finally - let's move on to the best guides of this Mini Guide Contest!

Author: @ V1kt0r555
V1kt0r555 secures their second mini guide contest win thanks to their amazing Mordekaiser guide! It has incredible depth and teaches the readers how to best itemize Mordekaiser to deal with any situation and matchup. If you're looking for a specific role to play Mordekaiser in, then you're in luck as the author thoroughly explains how to best adapt for Top, Jungle and Mid. Definitely a must read!

Author: @ PykEugeo
Only by reading PykEugeo's username it's easy to tell who their favourite champion is! This guide is one of the most comprehensive learning resources for Pyke our community has been lucky to have throughout the years. It covers everything you need to know in order to get familiar with Pyke's play style, and even if you're familiar with him already, there's surely other tips and tricks that you can discover. Make sure to check it out!

Author: @ Support_diff
Support_diff has joined our community in March and has already published multiple detailed guides that have managed to reach the top of the rankings. This time we're highlighting their brand new Sylas guide, best described by its very own title as "the perfect Sylas guide"! The author has included a lot of vital information in each of the guide's chapters, while making sure they're pleasing to look at and easy to follow. A great combination of depth and clean presentation!

Author: @ Ir.Defender
If you're an Olaf player, then you're probably familiar with Ir.Defender's guide. This guide has been a valuable learning resource for the past three years already and it's been improving ever since its first appearance. Increase your odds of victory in the rift when playing Olaf by following Ir.Defender's optimal builds for maximum effectiveness and insight into how to reach Olaf's maximum potential.

Author: @ SuperPlaysHD
SuperPlaysHD has published their Kog'Maw guide right in time to qualify for the mini guide contest, and boy we're happy they did! This is an amazing guide that tremendous amounts of work and time have been invested into to deliver reliable and useful information on how to dominate your enemies as Kog'Maw. Check out the different builds and pick your preferred one, learn how to play against different enemy match-ups, and how to approach each stage of the game, all by reading SuperPlaysHD's guide!

In addition to the guides above, we would like to congratulate our honorable mentions, who are authors of amazing guides but didn't quite make it to the top this time. Make sure to check out their guides and let them know what you think of their content!

Thank you once again to everyone who participated in our third Mini Guide Contest, and please let us know what you think about this community event and what you would like to see in the future! Special thanks to @ Vapora Dark and @ Urpog for judging this one, and we'll see you all in the next Mini Guide Contest in September! 😊
Doody_tco
<Member>
Doody_tco's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2023 4:00am | Report
Congratulations to the winners! And thank you judges and hades for the hardwork!! 🥳❤️❤️
support_diff
<Member>
support_diff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2023 5:15am | Report
Thanks a lot, this really means something to me
V1kt0r555
<Member>
V1kt0r555's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2023 5:18am | Report
Congratulations to all winners and honorable mentions! :)
PykEugeo
<Member>
PykEugeo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2023 6:49am | Report
I would like to say a huge thank you to the Staff and admins who at the beginning of the year rewarded my guide which had just been published among the featured guides for just a few months, this gave me the right enthusiasm to continue improving it months after months.. at 1 year almost effectively since the creation of this same guide... thinking every week what I could fix.. repair.. another fix.. and make my guide more readable.. despite all the dislikes that I received especially in this period who tried to demotivate me.. but they failed.. I would like to sincerely thank the judges for being able to actually value my guide and making me so happy today.
I would like to thank Fruxo and Hades for the help they gave me weeks ago in the problems I had which also prevented me from updating and improving it due to a bug I think.
I would like to thank all my opponents that I have met in recent years in my matches because they have made driving what it is today.
Ir.Defender
<Member>
Ir.Defender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2023 10:20am | Report
MobaFire is definitely the greatest gaming community i have ever been a part of, although i wasn't active that much recently, but ngl, winning contests makes me want to be more active with creating and updating my guides. Thanks to Judges of this mini contest, and special thanks to Hades, that i know been working hard for many years for this community!
SuperPlaysHD
<Member>
SuperPlaysHD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2023 6:49am | Report
I am so happy! Congrats to everyone!
My discord: king.sz

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide