Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Situation Update

Creator: Matt September 11, 2016 2:55am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 3:10am | Report
I got logged out and now my "Mark Viewed" button in my subscription feed isn't working, I have to click "Mark Read" on each individual post/thread.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 4:18am | Report
Did you just get logged out once, or are you getting logged out repeatedly after checking the "remember me" field and logging in again?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 4:45am | Report
I got logged out once between going to bed last night and getting up this morning. Since then I've tried closing MOBAFire once and it didn't log me out again.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 5:57am | Report
Nvm just got logged out again.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 5:57am | Report
I too got logged out again overnight, even though it already logged me out twice last night.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 8:55am | Report
Aaaaand again. :^(
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 2:52pm | Report
Alright, I'm trying to figure out what's happening but so far I'm unable to replicate. No matter what I do it works for me. I'll keep at it.

One thing to note is that logging out from any site on the network, and from any device, or changing your password will invalidate all tokens for your account. You guys are probably not doing any of those things though.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 3:00pm | Report
I think it only happens when I actually close MOBAFire, after a certain period of time with the site closed it just seems to forget that I ticked "Remember me".

I've had the site open all day since the last time I posted here and it has yet to log me out again since.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 3:27pm | Report
I am able to replicate it now, though not consistently, by manually deleting my session and then loading more than one page at a time, especially by mousing over several tooltips quickly. I think there is a race condition with the new one-time-use token. Still digging but, when it has failed, do you recall if you had refreshed more than one tab, or moused over a couple tooltips one after the other quickly? Hard thing to remember, but that is how I am able to trigger it.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 3:51pm | Report
Matt wrote:
I am able to replicate it now, though not consistently, by manually deleting my session and then loading more than one page at a time, especially by mousing over several tooltips quickly. I think there is a race condition with the new one-time-use token. Still digging but, when it has failed, do you recall if you had refreshed more than one tab, or moused over a couple tooltips one after the other quickly? Hard thing to remember, but that is how I am able to trigger it.

I don't remember doing either before the two times that I was logged out, but both are possible.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide