Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Challenge #82 - Old School!

Creator: Hades4u April 26, 2021 2:16am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

minervatheory
<Member>
minervatheory's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2021 12:15pm | Report
Homayoon
<Member>
Homayoon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2021 1:02pm | Report
https://imgur.com/a/lCKT6Qm

Is this OK?
I must have more than 10 kills OR my team must have more than 10 kills?

@ Hades4u
alexandrabulg
<Member>
alexandrabulg's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2021 1:46pm | Report
Sovereign Kitten
<Teemo Master>
Sovereign Kitten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2021 3:08pm | Report
https://i.imgur.com/9ZAofEL.png

Carry me back, team. I'm feeling under the weather.

PS: Edited cause I'm stinky.
The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once.
Falcon999
<Member>
Falcon999's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2021 8:06pm | Report
Jnewbringspain
<Member>
Jnewbringspain's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2021 9:39pm | Report
kajpero
<Member>
kajpero's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2021 12:20am | Report
diinosaur08
<Member>
diinosaur08's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2021 12:58am | Report
Iggi028
<Member>
Iggi028's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2021 1:37am | Report
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2021 1:40am | Report
Hey @ electrico313! Your entry isn't eligible because your team didn't have 10 more team kills than the enemy team. Your team had 34 kills while the enemy team had 31, which is only a 3 kill lead. It should've been 41 kills against 31 for the match to be eligible.

Hey @ TopTijmen! As mentioned in the rules, any special game mode doesn't count. You'll have to beat the challenge in a good ol' regular match of League.

Hey @ PLemojiPL! Your entry isn't eligible because your team didn't have 10 more team kills than the enemy team. Your team had 52 kills while the enemy team had 44, which is only a 8 kill lead. It should've been 54 kills against 44 for the match to be eligible.

Hey @ Vendariya! Your entry isn't eligible because your team didn't have 10 more team kills than the enemy team. Your team had 13 kills while the enemy team had 4, which is only a 9 kill lead. It should've been 14 kills against 4 for the match to be eligible.

Hey @ Pizza2k! Thank you for the kind words, but please be aware that smurf matches won't be counted as it's unfair towards the other participants. Please attempt the challenge on your main account.

Hey @ Dzimitor and @ THRAAKOS! Your matches look good but we cannot see the time and date when they were played. Please edit your entries with a screenshot covering the all required information by the rules.

Hey @ MartyDreamy! Your screenshot isn't what we're looking for, as we cannot see the total kills of your team and the enemy team. Please check the example provided in the rules and edit your entry.

Hey @ Parasit! We cannot see the match time and date in your screenshot. Also, we cannot see the Summoner name and level at the top right side of the screenshot. In addition, you've only won with a 5 kills difference instead of 10. Please carefully go through the rules again and make sure everything is met for your entry to be eligible.

Hey @ HenryONE! Your entry isn't eligible because your team didn't have 10 more team kills than the enemy team. Your team had 37 kills while the enemy team had 37 as well, meaning there is no kill difference. It should've been 47 kills against 37 for the match to be eligible.

Hey @ Homayoon! Your match looks good, it should be total team kills as mentioned in the rules.

Hey @ Sovereign Kitten! Your match looks good, but we cannot see the Summoner name and level at the top right side of the League client. Please edit your entry with an appropriately cropped screenshot.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide