Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Report!

Creator: PsiGuard April 16, 2015 7:32pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2015 7:32pm | Report

Hi everyone, I'm PsiGuard and I'm here to bring you the MOBAFire Weekly Report! This week we have some recently promoted members, a special kind of MOBAFire art project and a new kind of graphics shop to highlight.

Recent Promotions
The following MOBAFire members have recently been promoted to a higher rank! Congratulations guys, you've earned it!

utopus
<Veteran>

IPodPulse
<Editor>

MOBAFire Worm v4.0

The MOBAFire Worm is a collaborative art project that brings a variety of MOBAFire artists together to create a single, cohesive piece. Each artist adds a new section to the "worm" and follows a general curved line to help the different sections flow together. The project has just started, so drop by jhoijhoi's thread to sign up for a spot and put your stamp on the final piece!

Maintained's Icon Store

Maintained's Icon Store is a recently opened graphics shop in the Artist's Corner. Maintained is offering his services to help guide authors by modifying existing game icons with a unique flair, and even including some extra textual information if appropriate. Check out his shop if you're interested in ordering icons for yourself!
That's the end of this week's MOBAFire Weekly Report. Check in next week for more MOBAFire news, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions below!
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2015 7:52pm | Report
:DDDDD. I was noticed
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2015 9:09pm | Report
Can confirm that utopus and IPodPulse deserve their promotions, that MobaFire Worm v4.0 is seeking an artist for slot #6 (and #8 onwards) and that Maintained is an artistic genius. He just completed some graphics for me and they look amazing.

Thanks for the updates, highlights and features, Joev :D
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2015 10:52pm | Report
Are those Icons for me? :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide