Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Report!

Creator: PsiGuard April 23, 2015 10:09pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2015 10:09pm | Report

Hi everyone, I'm PsiGuard and I'm here to bring you the MOBAFire Weekly Report! This week we have some recent MOBAFire achievements, an interesting kind of art thread, the results of the NA vs EU inhouses and a couple of recent guides written by a Master tier player!

Recent Achievements
The following MOBAFire members have recently received the Altruistic Artist badge for their artistic contributions in the Artist's Corner subforum. Congratulations guys, you've earned it!

Toshabi's SWAP EM UP Entertainment Shop

If you're familiar with the fun of face-swapping, you'll love Toshabi's new SWAP EM UP Entertainment Shop. This special thread in the Artist's Corner is dedicated to creating hilarious and disturbing edits of League of Legends splash arts by putting one champion's face onto another. To view these abominations or create one yourself, visit the thread!

NA vs EU Inhouses

The NA vs EU inhouse games were played on April 18th on the EU West servers. I missed playing in them myself, but apparently they were a lot of fun! Hopefully we'll see some more games in the future. You can see the results of the matches below (Keep in mind most NA players played on EUW accounts that were loaned to them for this event). NA players:
SuomenSopuli = utopus
FrankTheStego = The_Nameless_Bard
Wayne = IPodPulse
Mysticcc = Thalia Kael
Uzi Junior = Maintained

New Guides from Senpai Marlon

Senpai Marlon is a Master tier player who recently released two guides for Trundle top and Nautilus support. I believe the Nautilus guide is a little bit older, but it has been recently updated. Both guides feature a fairly simple and straightforward presentation and can be read easily in one sitting, though they also include pretty extensive matchups sections!

That's the end of this week's MOBAFire Weekly Report. Check in next week for more MOBAFire news, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions below!
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 2:27am | Report
Aw, grats Senpai Marlon on the feature! :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
MrMad2000
<Member>
MrMad2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 3:25am | Report
Toshabi & Maintained being featured because of their new artist corner subform pages is really cool. :3 Congratulations.
I am currently known as Sejwoonapiggle on EUW.
Add me for any queries or questions you have for me!
Check out my stream! I could use the support.
Click here to view my stream!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2015 3:27pm | Report
That was a nice surprise.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide