Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Veteran - Astrolia

Creator: Mowen November 18, 2013 8:58pm
1 2 3 4
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 7:55pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

S4 support guides pls :D

Those would end up being like 100% theoretical and by theoretical I mean troll-ish:
> "Your ADC more than likely sucks. Don't get the Sun item or you will regret it."
> "When playing as a ranged support, be sure to go 21/0/9. Since you get tons more gold now from Frost Fang and having to buy less wards, you're less reliant on the passive gold generation and support-ish masteries."
> "If the enemy mid lane is an AD caster, play support Veigar so you can assassinate the other support cause you know they're going to be building all of this AP **** now."
> "When playing Soraka, build Spirit Visage and WotA, and remember to get Vampirism and Spell Vamp quints. WotA is a high synergy item on teams with AD casters since spell vamp affects abilities."
> "Since Soraka's E now scales on max mana and her Q is more of an m-res debuffing utility, you should buy Tear of the Goddess first item."
> "As Thresh, be sure to use utility gold masteries plus gold quints and gold seals. This way, you can rush Ohmwrecker to tower dive early when you have your full level 6 combo."
> "High synergy AD carries for Leona are Jarvan, Fiora, and Pantheon."
> "Actually **** normal supports sans Leona, play any random AP with CC and end game @ 20mins."
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2013 2:32pm | Report
LMFAO
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2013 2:48pm | Report
astrolia wrote:

"WotA is a high synergy item on teams with AD casters since spell vamp affects abilities."

Except there's no more spellvamp aura. :P
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2013 3:14pm | Report
Orite. Better send me to the veteran retirement home, then. It appears I've started going senile already.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide