Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Riot Blitzcrank and Arcade Hecarim at gamescom

Creator: Mowen August 23, 2013 8:04am
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 8:04am | Report

Riot Blitzcrank and Arcade Hecarim at gamescom

BY RIOTWENCESLAUS

We're kicking off the new convention circuit at gamescom in Cologne, Germany. That means another year of Riot Games antics at venues across the globe, and a brand new run of convention skins.

This year, gamescom attendees will be the first to get their hands on the latest additions to the Riot and Arcade skin lines: Riot Blitzcrank and Arcade Hecarim. Free codes are available at the booth, so be sure to stop by and pay us a visit if you're in the neighborhood. If you can't make it to Germany you can also snag both skins in the League of Legends store.

Arcade Hecarim , the latest and 8-bittiest of the digitally reduxed champions, will be a permanent addition to the League of Legends store. Featuring new sounds, an arcade-inspired recall animation, some electric VO processing, and new spell effects including a color-draining Spirit of Dread, Hecarim's decked out in our most ambitious arcade attire to date. He'll debut at 1350 RP, but you can pick him up on sale for 975 RP if you buy before we leave gamescom on August 25th.

Riot Blitzcrank , a riotous reimagining of your favorite steam golem, is only available while we're on location at one of our convention stops. If you don’t pick him up for 975 RP before we hit the road on August 25th, you'll have to wait ‘til we set up shop at PAX.

Riot Graves from last year's convention lineup will also make one final appearance for 975 RP while we're at gamescom. Once we pack up and hit the road on August 25th, he's retiring to the Legacy Skins Vault, so be sure to snag the outlaw in full riot gear while you've got the chance.

Arcade Hecarim plz!

Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 8:32am | Report
They should be mine shortly :)

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 8:40am | Report
Arcade Hecarim looks so damn nice.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 1:25pm | Report
brb flying to germany and getting that skin for FREE! haha unlike you suckers I won't pay anything for my FREE skin!

emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 1:29pm | Report
Damn it. I live in Germany but I am not able to visit the Gamescom this year. I hope Riot will create something special next year because then I am going to come ~
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide