Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anime

Creator: Dirty Goolash April 6, 2011 12:15pm
168 posts - page 7 of 17
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 1:20am | Report
High tempo is good, but it was rushed.

Like a summary of several volumes of manga in a few episodes >.>

Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 5:51pm | Report
Beezlebub
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 6:09pm | Report
I just finished Toradora, and I am really amazed. The characters, their development and everything is just close to perfect. I seem to lack words to describe it at the moment. :0

Gurren Lagann was a true rollercoaster-ride, awesome giant robots in space throwing galaxies. **** yes?

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 6:27pm | Report
I don't really watch anime, but as far as manga goes I advise everyone to check out Noblesse and Tower of God. It's actually manhwa but they're still amazing. They are probably the ones I look forward to read the most each week, even more than the mainstream battle mangas.

Great teacher onizuka is also a pretty fun and touching series. Loved every second of it. Read the manga though, the anime version is shorter and has a different ending.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 10:49am | Report
Canoas wrote:

I don't really watch anime, but as far as manga goes I advise everyone to check out Noblesse and Tower of God. It's actually manhwa but they're still amazing. They are probably the ones I look forward to read the most each week, even more than the mainstream battle mangas.

:O one of my favorite mangas is actually a manhwa. Manhwa is usually better looking. I like the drawing style more than most manga. I've been looking for new manhwas, definitely gonna check those out.

Ever read/heard of The Breaker? Sort of mainstream battle manga, but better than all the Japanese ones. That's one of my favorites. The series ended and started again as a follow-up, so far the new one is rather meh, but I hope it picks up tempo soon.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 11:26am | Report
Yeah, I follow it every week. Lots of people say New Waves is ****, but I really enjoy it. I've been liking it more than Naruto/One Piece/Bleach. Those 3 got a little bit boring..
Veritas was also pretty awesome, but the ending sucked = /

Still, my favourites right now are definitely Noblesse and Tower of God. Gamaran is also a good read and so is Eden no Ori
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 1:10pm | Report
I don't know what to watch next v__v
I just finished Toradora and I can say without doubts, that it changed my view to many things in life. And every other Anime I am reading the description of does seem boring and so on...
I began watching Bakemonogatari, which I wanted to watch for a long time, yet, but somehow it doesn't get me.

What to do? :<

And concerning mangas I can only recommend "Welcome to the N.H.K.". It's about a Hikikomori and his approach to become involved in social life again. Very fun and kinda dramatic.

El Psy Congroo.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 3:01pm | Report
Regarding "Welcome the the N.H.K.", I both read the manga and watched the anime, and I think the anime's way better.
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 4:08pm | Report
Really? I always skipped the Anime because I thought it's the same story animated, and i really have been into the mangas. Why is it so much better?

El Psy Congroo.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 4:43pm | Report
Because the story is different.
Well, I watched it like 5 years ago.. And I guess back then I wasn't so much into dark psychological stuff. As far as I remember the anime only covered maybe 2/3 of the manga, and even though they tried to wrap it up quickly I actually liked the ending. The manga was much more dark and explicit and the characters were more developed.

I didn't think about it, but my guess is that if I read/watch it again I'll probably like the manga more.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide